ADA Blois vs JL Bourg Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Will Blois Stay in Reach of the Favorites?
Our best wager is ADA Blois to cover the spread. +5.5 at odds of 1.91 look more than generous and we’re happy to back the underdogs with this advantage against JL Bourg-en-Bresse.
101-57 JL Bourg Win When Teams Last Clashed
Blois suffered a defeat in their last game. A 110-96 scoreline occurred on the road against Le Mans. JL Bourg previous game saw them claim a 94-73 home win over Metropolitans 92.
It was JL Bourg who came out on top when they last played Blois. A 101-57 win was recorded.
Expert LNB Pro A Analysis
We use the latest injury information to come up with the best possible French LNB Pro A predictions. You will also see that we take a stats-led approach by considering the key numbers.
Key ADA Blois vs JL Bourg league stats:
The underdogs look easy to back at 1.91 considering they’ve been given a spread of +5.5. This looks a good number when squaring off in this LNB Pro A contest.
There are options to buy and sell different amounts of points and effectively choose the line which makes the most appeal. It all comes down to how safe or risky you want to play things.
Blois +5.5 Probability
According to the betting sites, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. Taking all factors into consideration, our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and have a probability interval between 55-60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
ADA Blois vs JL Bourg PredictionBlois +5.5 @ 1.91
ADA Blois vs JL Bourg Bet Builder Tips
ADA Blois vs JL Bourg Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
JL Bourg Betting Favorites on the Moneyline
With a 76% chance of securing victory, JL Bourg-en-Bresse are favorites for this LNB Pro A game and the sportsbooks have them at betting odds of 1.32. The market suggests that ADA Blois are least likely to win at 3.50.
7.5 is the spread and 167.5 is the total points line. The beauty of Totals is that it’s a simple two-way market. There’s the chance to back Under 167.5 at 1.95.
JL Bourg can be backed in lots of ways and that includes Race to 20 Points where they are 1.53 favorites. Blois are 2.40 should you think they’ll make this total first instead.
Basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the hundreds of markets which are available for every French Élite event on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of markets.
Maksim Salash Favorite to Score the Most Points
Maksim Salash is the favorite to land the most baskets. You can back 1.87 that he gets Over 13.5 points. Alternatively, Under is trading at the same odds.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to the LNB Pro A and micro betting markets can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-play, consider whether the next shot will be a Two or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest LNB Pro A regular season and play-off games stats.
ADA Blois Stats
JL Bourg Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +5.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in the last 10 home games
- -5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -5.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 168.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 166.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 167.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 167.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 85.60 pts and allowed 82.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 86.50 pts and allowed 80.00 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 170.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 175.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 167.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 167.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 85.50 pts and allowed 84.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 88.80 pts and allowed 86.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
LNB Pro A Standings Select Season
|4 JL Bourg||9||5||1158||1053||105||5-2||4-3||1W|
|7 Le Portel||8||6||1101||1175||-74||4-2||4-4||2W|
|9 Saint Quentin||7||7||1055||1014||41||4-3||3-4||2W|
|13 Le Mans||6||8||1128||1157||-29||4-3||2-5||3L|
|18 Metropolitans 92||2||12||1055||1225||-170||1-6||1-6||1L|