Akron vs Drake Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Drake Look the Best Bet
We’re confident of backing Drake to cover the -3 spread when they play Akron. This is a generous line and they look a great wager at odds of 1.91.
Both Teams Suffered Defeat in Previous Game
Akron Zips lost when they last took to the court. They were turned over 65-62 at home to Utah State Aggies.
Drake Bulldogs suffered a defeat in their last game. A 92-68 scoreline occurred on the road against Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The formbook is always a good place to start ahead of making college basketball predictions. Team news is also an important port of call, while the stats we present always tell an interesting story.
Key Akron vs Drake stats:
Our pick is that the favorites are going to cover the -3 on the spread. You can get 1.91 that there’s a bigger margin of victory in this NCAAB showdown.
There’s an opportunity to secure bigger odds and this can be achieved by moving the line. Squeeze more juice from your pick by taking an alternative wagering view.
Drake -3 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. However, we have this figure between 55-60% based on our in-depth research. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Akron vs Drake PredictionDrake -3 @ 1.91
Akron vs Drake Bet Builder Tips
Akron vs Drake Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Drake Betting Favorites on the Moneyline
With the sportsbooks giving them a 56% probability of winning this college game, Drake might be a popular parlay pick. That is reflected in their 1.80 Moneyline betting odds. Akron are the underdogs at 2.05 and they’re regarded as least likely to win.
The spread is currently 2, with the total points line at 141.5. There are many ways to bet on basketball including Totals. If you want to back Over 141.5, it’s 1.91.
Those wanting to back Drake to win the Race to 20 betting can get odds of 1.71 that the favorites oblige. If you want to back Akron, then odds of 2.00 can be found.
You can find a nice selection of game lines and team props for every college basketball contest, with the betting sites creating many different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
There is regularly betting value to be found from wagering on the player props with the best online gambling sites. You can find lots of ways to back for or against a specific player lining up for one of the two teams.
There are some exciting college basketball micro betting lines that are created and they are available in-game. Among them are Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer. The long-ball option pays better, and in today’s game, you can never discount the three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +3 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- -3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -3 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 154.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 145.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 145: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 145 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.20 pts and allowed 71.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 75.00 pts and allowed 70.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 139.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 139.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 145: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 145 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 74.00 pts and allowed 65.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 76.50 pts and allowed 63.10 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Missouri Valley||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|