Alabama A&M vs Auburn Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Why is the Total Line so Big?
We’re going for a modest total when Auburn clash with Alabama A&M. Under 153.5 points could be on the money and our prediction is currently available at odds of 1.91.
Auburn Looking to Build on Previous Win
Alabama A&M Bulldogs suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 106-81 scoreline occurred on the road against Lipscomb Bisons.
Auburn Tigers got the win in their last game. A 77-60 triumph occurred on the road when meeting St. Bonaventure Bonnies.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We’re keen to follow the latest form and understand any patterns that emerge. The same applies to injuries that could affect key players. Combined with the most important stats, there is plenty of information to make a verdict.
Key Alabama A&M vs Auburn stats:
We’re confident about the number of points to be scored when the teams take to the court in this NCAAB contest. Therefore, the pick is Under 153.5 points which is available at 1.91.
If you’re wanting bigger odds for your Under bet, then there’s a way of changing the line and shooting for a lower points total in the hope of a better return.
Under 153.5 Probability
The sportsbooks are estimating that there is a 52.4% likelihood of this pick winning. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Alabama A&M vs Auburn PredictionUnder 153.5 Points @ 1.91
Alabama A&M vs Auburn Bet Builder Tips
Alabama A&M vs Auburn Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Not Prepared to Lay Auburn
There’s an absence of Moneyline odds for this college game due to it being perceived as one-sided, although underdogs Alabama A&M and their opponents are available as options on the spread.
33.5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 154 right now. A Totals wager relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you fancy Under 154, then the odds are 1.91.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball wagers. The betting sites have a huge selection of game lines and team props and it’s all about finding a bet which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you’re looking for an alternative to the main game lines, check out the player props instead. It’s great to wager on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Steals, Blocks and Rebounds as potential options.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the live lines, with the opportunity to bet on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Alabama A&M Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +30 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games
- +30 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games on the road
- -30 Betting Line: Have not covered the spread in any of the last 10 games
- -30 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 142.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 139.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 153.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 153.5 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.90 pts and allowed 69.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 67.90 pts and allowed 71.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 152.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 147.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 153.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 153.5 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 76.60 pts and allowed 75.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 77.20 pts and allowed 69.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Southwestern Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Miss Valley State||0||9||447||747||-300||0-0||0-9||9L|