Appalachian State vs UNC Wilmington Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
UNC Wilmington to Put Up a Fight Against App State
We’re delighted to see UNC Wilmington have been given a headstart on the spread market. Take the +3.5 at 1.90 when they go up against Appalachian State.
App State Beaten in Previous Clash
Appalachian State Mountaineers were beaten in their previous game and this was on the road. Oregon State Beavers claimed a 81-71 (OT) win.
UNC Wilmington Seahawks won their last game which was at home. It was a 83-81 (OT) triumph against Murray State Racers.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Our college basketball experts study the latest form, while injuries can also affect the potential outcome. Before coming up with a verdict, we combine this data with the latest stats.
Key Appalachian State vs UNC Wilmington stats:
Our best wager is for the underdogs to cover the spread. +3.5 at odds of 1.90 look more than generous and we’re happy to back this NCAAB pick.
There’s an opportunity to secure bigger odds and this can be achieved by moving the line. Squeeze more juice from your pick by taking an alternative wagering view.
UNC Wilmington +3.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.6% chance of landing a return. Taking all factors into consideration, our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and have a probability interval between 55-60%. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this college basketball bet.
Appalachian State vs UNC Wilmington PredictionUNC Wilmington +3.5 @ 1.90
Appalachian State vs UNC Wilmington Bet Builder Tips
Appalachian State vs UNC Wilmington Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Odds Suggest App State Win
With the sportsbooks giving them a 47% probability of winning this college game, Appalachian State might be a popular parlay pick. That is reflected in their 2.15 Moneyline betting odds. UNC Wilmington are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 1.74.
There is a spread of 2 and total points has a line of 136.5. The advantage of Totals is that you only have to choose from one of two options. The Over 136.5 selection is available to back at 1.91.
Those wanting to back App State to win the Race to 20 betting can get odds of 1.71 that the favorites oblige. If you want to back UNC Wilmington, then odds of 2.00 can be found.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball bets. The betting sites offer a nice selection of team props and game lines and it’s all about finding a wager which matches your prediction of the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Points, Assists, Steals and Blocks.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, college basketball micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Appalachian State Stats
UNC Wilmington Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 137.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 138.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 141: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 141 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.30 pts and allowed 68.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.80 pts and allowed 69.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 149.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 142.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 141: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 141 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.20 pts and allowed 69.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 77.80 pts and allowed 64.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Coastal Athletic Association||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|William & Mary||3||6||689||685||4||3-2||0-4||2L|
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|