Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Minnesota Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Back UAPB to Cover the Spread
Let’s punch for the underdogs and bet on Arkansas-Pine Bluff with a +17 start. They should be able to cover the line against Minnesota at odds of 1.91.
Minnesota Beat UAPB in their Last H2H Battle
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions lost their previous game, being beaten at home to Incarnate Word Cardinals 100-81.
Minnesota Golden Gophers last game saw them claim a 67-53 home win over USC Upstate Spartans.
Minnesota had the edge in the most recent encounter between these teams. They recorded a 72-56 win over UA Pine Bluff.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
In order to come up with the best college basketball picks, we like to know the team news and study the latest form. There are also plenty of numbers to crunch from the available stats.
Key Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Minnesota stats:
It’s hard to resist wagering the underdogs considering they’ve been given +17 on the spread. They are a good shout at 1.91 to keep things close in this NCAAB showdown.
If you are looking for bigger odds, then you are able to move the line. Choose from a wide range of options and get rewarded if your selection exceeds expectations.
UAPB +17 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. Based on our in-depth research, we calculate the actual probability to be closer to 60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Minnesota PredictionArkansas-Pine Bluff +17 @ 1.91
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Minnesota Bet Builder Tips
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Minnesota Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Make Minnesota Big Favorites
The latest Moneyline betting odds give Minnesota a 96% chance of winning this college game which means they’re overwhelming 1.05 favorites with the sportsbooks. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 12.50 about Arkansas-Pine Bluff.
18.5 is the spread and 152.5 is the total points line. There are many ways to bet on basketball including Totals. There’s the chance to back Under 152.5 at 1.91.
You can find a nice selection of game lines and team props for every college basketball contest, with the betting sites creating many different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Should you be more interested in a specific individual who is competing, check out the gambling sites’ prop bets where you can pick out player lines that focus on performance rather than the game result.
Dawson Garcia Favorite to Score the Most Points
Dawson Garcia is the favorite to land the most baskets. You can get 1.83 that he scores Over 16.5 points or 1.91 that he goes Under.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to college basketball micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on live lines which tend to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +17 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +17 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games on the road
- -17 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -17 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 157.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 150.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 152: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 152 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.80 pts and allowed 77.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 72.90 pts and allowed 77.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 144.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 137.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 152: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 152 at Home: Covered in 1 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.80 pts and allowed 71.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 68.70 pts and allowed 69.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Southwestern Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Miss Valley State||0||9||447||747||-300||0-0||0-9||9L|