Army vs Albany Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Army and Albany to Play Out High-Scoring Game
The total line looks to be on the low side at 137.5. There’s a strong chance that Albany and Army West Point will conspire to go above the line and we’re backing Over at 1.91.
Both Teams Dealt Losing Blow in Previous Game
Army Black Knights were defeated in their previous game. They were beaten at home to Quinnipiac Bobcats by a 67-58 scoreline.
Albany Great Danes lost on the road in their last game. Quinnipiac Bobcats won 85-82.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Our team of college basketball experts monitor the current injuries. When integrated with the latest form, this helps us secure the value odds. Our data-led approach backed up by key stats always proves useful.
Key Army vs Albany stats:
The two teams should be able to accumulate enough points for our pick to win. We’re forecasting Over 137.5 and odds of 1.91 are available for this NCAAB contest.
There’s a chance to secure larger odds when you bet on the Total market. The sportsbooks allow you to move the line for an Over pick until you’re happy with the potential return.
Over 137.5 Probability
The sportsbooks are estimating that there is a 52.4% likelihood of this pick winning. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success closer to 60%. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Army vs Albany PredictionOver 137.5 Points @ 1.91
Army vs Albany Bet Builder Tips
Army vs Albany Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Odds Suggest Albany Win
Albany are strong 1.50 favorites to win this college game according to the Moneyline betting odds. The sportsbooks give them a 67% chance of claiming victory. At 2.70, Army are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 137 right now. A bet on Totals allows fans to use the latest basketball data to good effect. If you want to back Over 137, it’s 1.91.
If you’re wagering on college basketball, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the many game lines and team props. There’s a chance to wager pre-game and in-game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines, check out the player prop bets that are available. It’s especially great if you have a view when it comes to Turnovers, Steals, Blocks and Points, while there are lots of other options.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on college basketball and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- +4.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -4.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 135.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 141.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 137.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 137.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 65.20 pts and allowed 70.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.30 pts and allowed 72.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 153.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 140.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 137.5: Covered in the previous 10 games
- Over 137.5 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.60 pts and allowed 81.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 68.70 pts and allowed 71.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|America East||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Patriot League||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|