Bradley vs Tulane Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Can Tulane Stay Close to the Favorites?
Let’s take a punt on Tulane who have been given a generous +1.5 on the spread market. We think 1.91 can be taken with confidence that they cover the line against Bradley.
Each Team Bidding to Secure Another Win
Bradley Braves previous game saw them claim a 86-63 home win over Tarleton State Texans.
Tulane Green Wave were winners last time out. It was a 92-57 home victory against Sacramento State Hornets.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
It’s always a case of checking out the latest team news to make expert college basketball recommendations. Then we get to work when it comes to unearthing the stats that are the most valuable.
Key Bradley vs Tulane stats:
We’re confident that the underdogs can either win or suffer a narrow defeat at +1.5. That makes them the best NCAAB wager and odds of 1.91 are available.
Buying and selling points with a betting site gives you the opportunity to choose different lines. The former will mean shorter odds, while a sell leads to a bigger potential return.
Tulane +1.5 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success between 55-60%. This is why we can recommend this college basketball bet.
Bradley vs Tulane PredictionTulane +1.5 @ 1.91
Bradley vs Tulane Bet Builder Tips
Bradley vs Tulane Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Think the Game Could Go Either Way
Bradley are strong 1.83 favorites to win this college game according to the Moneyline betting odds. The sportsbooks give them a 55% chance of claiming victory. Tulane are the underdogs at 2.00 and they’re regarded as least likely to win.
The spread is currently 1, with the total points line at 147. The Totals offers basketball fans an alternative way of getting involved. If you fancy Over 147, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
Bradley are 1.80 should you want to back the betting favorites in the Race to 20 points. Tulane can be wagered at 1.87 to get to the 20-point mark first.
If you’re wagering on college basketball, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the many game lines and team props. There’s a chance to wager pre-game and in-game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
There are always opportunities to enjoy college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find player and team props in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -1.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- +1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +1.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 135.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 138.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 146: Covered in 1 of the previous 10 games
- Over 146 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 68.60 pts and allowed 66.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 69.70 pts and allowed 69.20 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 156.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 158.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 146: Covered in the previous 10 games
- Over 146 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 77.40 pts and allowed 79.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 82.80 pts and allowed 75.40 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|American Athletic Conference||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Missouri Valley||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|