Buffalo vs Louisiana Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Louisiana Can Cover the Line
Our betting prediction is that Louisiana are going to cover the -9 on the spread. You can get 1.91 that there’s a bigger margin of victory against Buffalo.
Each Team Lost Previous Clash
Buffalo Bulls were beaten 102-68 in their previous game, being turned over at home to Hofstra Pride.
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns were beaten last game and this was on the road. Wright State Raiders claimed a 91-85 win.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We use the latest injury information to come up with the best possible college basketball predictions. You will also see that we take a stats-led approach by considering the key numbers.
Key Buffalo vs Louisiana stats:
There’s a great opportunity to cover the spread by backing the favorites at -9. We can get odds of 1.91 and this is our NCAAB pick.
There’s the chance to sell points and that means moving the line until you’re happy with the wager. It means a riskier bet but a bigger return on the odds available.
Louisiana -9 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. However, we have this figure at close to 60% based on our in-depth research. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Buffalo vs Louisiana PredictionLouisiana -9 @ 1.91
Buffalo vs Louisiana Bet Builder Tips
Buffalo vs Louisiana Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Running Scared of Louisiana Win
With an estimated 82% chance of winning, the sportsbooks are taking no chances with their 1.22 betting odds about Louisiana triumphing in this college game. Buffalo are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 4.50.
The spread is currently 9.5, with the total points line at 151.5. There are many ways to bet on basketball including Totals. Those expecting a low total can back Under 151.5 at 1.91.
You can back Louisiana to make a fast start and hit the 20-point mark first. The favorites are 1.71 to achieve this, with Buffalo 2.00 to win the race to this total.
If you’re wagering on college basketball, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the many game lines and team props. There’s a chance to wager pre-game and in-game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to college basketball micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on live lines which tend to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +9 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +9 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- -9 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -9 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 153.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 160.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 153.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 153.5 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.90 pts and allowed 80.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 76.20 pts and allowed 84.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 142.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 140.90 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 153.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 153.5 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 75.80 pts and allowed 66.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 78.30 pts and allowed 62.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|