Cal vs UTEP Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Are UTEP Value for This Game?
We’re keeping things simple by backing UTEP on the Moneyline. They should get the better of Cal and our betting prediction is available at 1.79.
UTEP Looking to Build on Previous Win
California Golden Bears were beaten 63-60 in their previous game, being turned over at home to Montana State Bobcats.
Texas El Paso Miners last game saw them claim a 71-63 home win over Austin Peay Governors.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The form is always taken into consideration and it’s great to combine this with team news as it becomes available. In order to provide an expert verdict, the latest stats are analysed so that we have the best information.
Key Cal vs UTEP stats:
We can’t resist going for the home team on the Moneyline, with our pick made with confidence and there is 1.79 available that they win this college basketball showdown.
If you can correctly predict that UTEP will win along with the number of points, then you are able to combine the two options and getting larger odds on the Match Result & Total market.
UTEP Moneyline Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 55.9% likelihood of our pick landing a return. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be 60-65%. This college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Cal vs UTEP PredictionUTEP Moneyline @ 1.79
Cal vs UTEP Bet Builder Tips
Cal vs UTEP Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Moneyline Odds Suggest a Tight Affair
You can choose UTEP at 1.68 or alternatively California who have betting odds of 2.20. The sportsbook traders give the road team a 45% probability of success.
The spread currently stands at 3 and the total points line is 142. There are many ways to bet on basketball including Totals. If you’re going for Over 142, then the odds are 1.95.
The good news is that you can access a wide range of team props and game lines for most college basketball contests. The betting sites have a huge range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
There is regularly betting value to be found from wagering on the player props with the best online gambling sites. You can find lots of ways to back for or against a specific player lining up for one of the two teams.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to college basketball micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on live lines which tend to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games
- 0 wins and 10 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- +1.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have not covered the spread in any of the last 10 games on the road
- -1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -1.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 132.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 127.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 143.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 61.80 pts and allowed 70.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 53.90 pts and allowed 73.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 155.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 150.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 143.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 82.30 pts and allowed 73.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 79.80 pts and allowed 70.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Conference USA||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|New Mexico State||4||6||718||747||-29||4-2||0-4||1L|