Central Arkansas vs Southeast Missouri State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Central Arkansas Bears (UCA)
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (SEMO)
Back a Cagey Game
Go for Under at 1.90. It might be defenses on top when Southeast Missouri clash with Central Arkansas, with the 155 points line looking on the high side on the total market.
Both Teams Suffered Defeat in Previous Game
Central Arkansas Bears were defeated in their previous game. On the road, they suffered a 75-71 reverse against Vanderbilt Commodores.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks were defeated last time out. They were beaten at home to Evansville Purple Aces by a 76-57 scoreline.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball recommendations are only made once we have established the latest team news. It’s also important to study the form and investigate the most relevant stats to get the full picture.
Key Central Arkansas vs Southeast Missouri stats:
Under 155 points could be on the money for this NCAAB contest. Our pick is based on a lower-scoring game and the odds of 1.90 looks like a value bet.
There are different ways to maximise a potential profit on the Total market. Moving the line for your Under bet means the chance to secure bigger betting odds.
Under 155 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.6% prospect of winning. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success closer to 60%. It’s the reason why we are recommending this college basketball bet.
Central Arkansas vs Southeast Missouri State PredictionUnder 155 Points @ 1.90
Central Arkansas vs Southeast Missouri State Bet Builder Tips
Central Arkansas vs Southeast Missouri State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
SEMO Could Have the Edge Say the Books
The sportsbooks have Southeast Missouri State at 1.43 when it comes to the Moneyline betting, implying the favorites are 70% likely to win this game according to the latest odds. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 2.90 about Central Arkansas.
The spread is currently 5, with the total points line at 160. The advantage of Totals is that you only have to choose from one of two options. If you fancy Under 160, then the odds are 1.91.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball wagers. The betting sites have a huge selection of game lines and team props and it’s all about finding a bet which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
We’re fond of player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Points, Assists, Three-Pointers, Rebounds and Steals among the choices and you can take a particular view.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the live lines, with the opportunity to bet on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Central Arkansas Stats
Southeast Missouri State Stats
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 144.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 151.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 155: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 155 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.80 pts and allowed 74.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 70.20 pts and allowed 81.40 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 157.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 154.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 155: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 155 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 76.00 pts and allowed 81.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 79.20 pts and allowed 75.10 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Ohio Valley||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|The ASUN||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|