Central Michigan vs Stetson Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Our Best Bet is Stetson on the Spread
We’re excited to see Stetson at -3.5 on the spread and think it’s a great number for them to cover against Central Michigan at odds of 1.91.
Both Teams Victorious in Last Game
Central Michigan Chippewas triumphed in their previous game. It was on the road where Siena Saints were beaten 70-56.
Stetson Hatters were winners last time out. It was a 85-67 home victory against Milwaukee Panthers.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com check injury updates regularly and combine this with the form guide. We’re also able to consult a database of stats and present the key numbers to our readers.
Key Central Michigan vs Stetson stats:
It’s great to see the favorites given a -3.5 line on the spread at 1.91 as we’re expecting a bigger margin of victory in this NCAAB contest.
Selling points can be a great alternative and allows bettors to enjoy a bigger return on the same selection. For a more conservative pick, you can alternatively buy points.
Stetson -3.5 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. However, we think that the probability is close to 60% taking all factors into consideration. It’s the reason why we are recommending this college basketball bet.
Central Michigan vs Stetson PredictionStetson -3.5 @ 1.91
Central Michigan vs Stetson Bet Builder Tips
Central Michigan vs Stetson Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Stetson Trading at Shorter Odds Than Central Michigan
For this college game, the sportsbooks’ Moneyline betting odds mean Stetson are 1.61 favorites to win and that means a 62% chance of landing a victory. Central Michigan are the underdogs at 2.45 and they’re regarded as least likely to win.
3.5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 139 right now. The Totals offers basketball fans an alternative way of getting involved. The Over 139 selection is available to back at 1.91.
If you’re keen on Stetson reaching 20 points before their opponents, the favorites are 1.67 to oblige. Conversely, Central Michigan can be backed at 2.10 to make this total first.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball bets. The betting sites offer a nice selection of team props and game lines and it’s all about finding a wager which matches your prediction of the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you’re looking for an alternative to the main game lines, check out the player props instead. It’s great to wager on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Steals, Blocks and Rebounds as potential options.
There are always opportunities to enjoy college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find player and team props in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Central Michigan Stats
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 141.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 138.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 143: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 63.20 pts and allowed 77.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 63.50 pts and allowed 74.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 152.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 157.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 143: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 78.00 pts and allowed 74.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 85.20 pts and allowed 72.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|The ASUN||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|