Chicago State vs Northern Colorado Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Points to Flow Between Chicago State and Northern Colorado
The Overs is sticking out like a sore thumb considering the line for Northern Colorado and Chicago State is set at 139. We’re expecting a bigger total and 1.91 is available.
Both Teams Suffered Defeat in Previous Game
Chicago State Cougars lost on the road in their previous game. Southern Illinois Salukis won 71-55.
Northern Colorado Bears suffered a defeat in their last game. A 76-71 scoreline occurred on the road against New Mexico State Aggies.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
It’s always a case of checking out the latest team news to make expert college basketball recommendations. Then we get to work when it comes to unearthing the stats that are the most valuable.
Key Chicago State vs Northern Colorado stats:
The best betting angle could be wagering on the totals for this NCAAB game. Our pick is for Over 139 points to be scored at odds of 1.91 which makes plenty of appeal.
If you’re wanting bigger odds when betting on the Total, then the good news is that you can be in control of the line. Get more juice by wagering Over a certain number.
Over 139 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. After careful examination, our experts calculate this probability to be somewhere between 55-60%. It’s the reason why we are recommending this college basketball bet.
Chicago State vs Northern Colorado PredictionOver 139 Points @ 1.91
Chicago State vs Northern Colorado Bet Builder Tips
Chicago State vs Northern Colorado Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Moneyline Odds Suggest Northern Colorado Victory
Northern Colorado are strong 1.36 favorites to win this college game according to the Moneyline betting odds. The sportsbooks give them a 74% chance of claiming victory. Chicago State are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 3.30.
The current spread is 6 and the total points line is 142. A Totals bet is always available and can often provide value selections. The Over 142 selection is available to back at 1.91.
You can find a nice selection of game lines and team props for every college basketball contest, with the betting sites creating many different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Points they might score or the number of Assists they might have.
There are always opportunities to enjoy college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find player and team props in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Chicago State Stats
Northern Colorado Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +5.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -5.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 143.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 139.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 139: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 139 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 70.20 pts and allowed 73.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 64.50 pts and allowed 75.20 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 155.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 149.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 139: Covered in the previous 10 games
- Over 139 at Home: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 78.80 pts and allowed 77.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 79.50 pts and allowed 69.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big Sky||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Division I Independents||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|