Cluj-Napoca vs Gran Canaria Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
We’re Backing Gran Canaria on the Spread
We’re excited to see Gran Canaria at -3.5 on the spread and think it’s a great number for them to cover against Cluj-Napoca at odds of 1.87.
Each Team Won Previous Clash
Cluj-Napoca triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where Trento were beaten 98-60. Gran Canaria previous game saw them claim a 81-77 home win over Slask Wroclaw.
Expert EuroCup Analysis
Our team of European basketball experts are right across the latest injuries and the form guide also informs our picks. This data is combined with the latest stats.
Key Cluj-Napoca vs Gran Canaria EuroCup stats:
We expect the favorites to cover the -3.5 line on the spread market. This is a good number and that’s why we’re playing them at 1.87 for this EuroCup showdown.
If you’re hunting for better odds and feel confident your selection is going to perform well, then consider moving the line and land a bigger potential return.
Gran Canaria -3.5 Probability
The betting sites imply that our pick has a 53.5% prospect of winning. However, we have this figure at close to 60% based on our in-depth research. It’s the reason why we are recommending this basketball bet.
Cluj-Napoca vs Gran Canaria PredictionGran Canaria -3.5 @ 1.87
Cluj-Napoca vs Gran Canaria Bet Builder Tips
Cluj-Napoca vs Gran Canaria Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Make Gran Canaria Likelier Winners
Gran Canaria have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 2.45 favorites for this EuroCup game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 41% chance of winning. For those wanting to back Cluj-Napoca, you will find 1.61 about the underdogs.
The spread is currently 2.5, with the total points line at 163.5. The beauty of Totals is that you only have to choose from one of two options. The Over 163.5 selection is available to back at 1.87.
Wagering on the Race to 20 Points allows bettors to back favorites Cluj at 1.67. On the flip side, Gran Canaria are 2.10 should you think they’ll get to this total first.
There are plenty of game lines and team props when it comes to betting on European basketball and we recommend visiting the top betting sites to find the wager that matches your view on the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Three-Pointers. It’s a great way of betting on individual player performance and the gambling sites will provide lots of options.
Among the various options for wagering on the EuroCup, you will find that micro betting is provided. They focus on short-term in-game outcomes such as Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest EuroCup regular season and play-off games stats.
Gran Canaria Stats
- 10 wins and 0 defeats in the last 10 games
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 160.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 166.90 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 160.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 160.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 81.10 pts and allowed 78.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 85.30 pts and allowed 81.60 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 162.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 154.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 160.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 160.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 87.90 pts and allowed 74.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 80.90 pts and allowed 73.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
EuroCup Standings Select Season
EuroCup Grp. B
|1 Gran Canaria||9||0||804||660||144||5-0||4-0||9W|
|3 JL Bourg||7||2||758||707||51||5-0||2-2||3W|
|9 Slask Wroclaw||1||8||690||748||-58||0-4||1-4||1W|
|10 Turk Telekom||1||8||673||736||-63||1-3||0-5||7L|
EuroCup Grp. A
|3 Hapoel Tel Aviv||6||2||766||702||64||3-0||3-2||2W|
|5 BC Wolves||4||4||675||695||-20||2-2||2-2||1L|
|6 Reyer Venezia||4||5||736||722||14||3-2||1-3||1W|