Colorado vs Florida State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Don’t Expect Fireworks
We’ve identified a betting angle for Colorado at Florida State on the totals. Our prediction is Under 152 points which can be backed at an attractive 1.91.
Teams’ Last H2H Saw 71-53 Florida State Win
Colorado Buffaloes triumphed in their previous game. It was on the road where Richmond Spiders were beaten 64-59.
Florida State Seminoles won last time out by a 83-75 scoreline. It was on the road against UNLV Rebels.
Florida State won the most recent encounter between these sides. A 71-53 victory was registered against Colorado.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We’re keen to follow the latest form and understand any patterns that emerge. The same applies to injuries that could affect key players. Combined with the most important stats, there is plenty of information to make a verdict.
Key Colorado vs Florida State stats:
Go for Under at 1.91. It might be defenses on top when these NCAAB rivals meet, with the 152 points line looking on the high side on the total market.
More juice from your Unders wager can be found by combining this selection on the Match Result & Total market. Choose the odds which match your prediction.
Under 152 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. However, we have this figure between 55-60% based on our in-depth research. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Colorado vs Florida State PredictionUnder 152 Points @ 1.91
Colorado vs Florida State Bet Builder Tips
Colorado vs Florida State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Colorado Trading at Shorter Odds Than Florida State
Sportsbooks’ favorites Colorado are regarded as likeliest victors for this college game and the 1.45 about them triumphing means a 69% chance based on their current Moneyline betting odds. Florida State are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 2.80.
5.5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 151.5 right now. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball bets. There’s the chance to back Under 151.5 at 1.91.
Favorites Colorado are available at odds of 1.56 when it comes to beating the opposition to 20 points. Florida State are chalked up at 2.30 to reach this total first.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball wagers. The betting sites have a huge selection of game lines and team props and it’s all about finding a bet which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of choice.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the live lines, with the opportunity to bet on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Florida State Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -4.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- +4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +4.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 141.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 132.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 152: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 152 on the Road: Has not been covered in any of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 74.20 pts and allowed 67.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 64.00 pts and allowed 68.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 150.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 146.80 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 152: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 152 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.30 pts and allowed 77.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 72.70 pts and allowed 74.10 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|