Eastern Michigan vs Detroit Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
We’re Backing Detroit on the Spread
Get with Detroit with a -2.5 spread. We’re backing them at 1.91 to enjoy an emphatic win when they go head to head with Eastern Michigan.
Eastern Michigan Overcame Detroit in Last H2H
Eastern Michigan Eagles won their previous game, beating Cleveland State Vikings at home. It was a 69-62 win.
Detroit Mercy Titans were beaten last game and this was on the road. Ohio Bobcats claimed a 71-52 win.
Eastern Michigan have beaten Detroit in their most recent encounters. On the road, a 55-51 scoreline was enjoyed before a home win by 79-77. The past 3 clashes between these teams have seen two Eastern Michigan wins.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The team at Sportsgambler.com are right across the latest injuries and the form guide also informs our college basketball predictions. This data is combined with the latest stats.
Key Eastern Michigan vs Detroit stats:
The betting favorites really stand out in this NCAAB contest. Back them at -2.5 on the spread with the confidence that they cover the line at 1.91.
If you want a viable alternative to backing Detroit on the Spread, then the Winning Margin betting market could be up your street. Choose from a range of options.
Detroit -2.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. After careful examination, our experts have this probability somewhere between 55-60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Eastern Michigan vs Detroit PredictionDetroit -2.5 @ 1.91
Eastern Michigan vs Detroit Bet Builder Tips
Eastern Michigan vs Detroit Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Make Detroit Likelier Winners
The Detroit Mercy odds have been priced up by the sportsbooks and they are 1.69 betting favorites to land victory in this college game which means a 59% chance of winning. Eastern Michigan are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 2.25.
The spread is currently 2.5, with the total points line at 141.5. The advantage of Totals is that you only have to choose from one of two options. If you're keen on Over 141.5, this selection is available at 1.91.
Those wanting to back Detroit to win the Race to 20 betting can get odds of 1.67 that the favorites oblige. If you want to back Eastern Michigan, then odds of 2.10 can be found.
The betting sites offer stacks of team props and game lines when it comes to most college basketball contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Three-Pointers. It’s a great way of betting on individual player performance and the gambling sites will provide lots of options.
Among the various options for wagering on college basketball, you will find that micro betting is provided. It focuses on short-term in-game outcomes such as Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Eastern Michigan Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 140.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 160.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 142.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 142.5 on the Road: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 63.10 pts and allowed 77.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 70.70 pts and allowed 89.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 145.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 150.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 142.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 142.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 70.10 pts and allowed 75.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 78.10 pts and allowed 72.30 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Horizon League||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|