Florida State vs UNLV Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Expect a Close Battle
We’re confident that UNLV +3.5 can either win or suffer a narrow defeat. That makes them the best play when they battle with Florida State and odds of 1.91 are available.
UNLV Triumphed in Last Game
Florida State Seminoles lost on the road in their previous game. Florida Gators won 89-68.
UNLV Rebels got the win in their last game. A 82-68 triumph occurred on the road when meeting Pepperdine Waves.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Injuries can affect the overall outcome and we use this information as well as the latest form guide. The same applies to the stats so that we can get the best understanding of how things might pan out.
Key Florida State vs UNLV stats:
Our best bet is the underdogs at +3.5 on the spread. A win or narrow defeat would mean our NCAAB wager at 1.91 land a really nice return.
As a wagering alternative, you can choose to buy or sell points when it comes to your selection. Buy if you want a safer bet and sell to get more juice from the line.
UNLV +3.5 Probability
The sportsbooks are estimating that there is a 52.4% likelihood of this pick winning. However, we think that the probability sits between 55-60% taking all factors into consideration. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Florida State vs UNLV PredictionUNLV +3.5 @ 1.91
Florida State vs UNLV Bet Builder Tips
Florida State vs UNLV Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Florida State Favorites to Win According to the Books
The sportsbooks are taking no chances with their Moneyline odds of 1.65 about Florida State which reflects they have a 61% chance of winning this college game. The market suggests that UNLV are least likely to win at 2.35.
The spread is 3 and the total points line is currently 151.5. The advantage of Totals is that you only have to choose from one of two options. If you’re going for Under 151.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
If you think Florida State can reach 20 points first, then odds of 1.67 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, UNLV are 2.10 to reach this total before their opponents.
There are plenty of team props and game lines when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the top betting sites to find the wager that matches your view on the game.
We’re fond of player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Points, Assists, Three-Pointers, Rebounds and Steals among the choices and you can take a particular view.
Jamir Watkins Favorite to Get Most Points
Jamir Watkins is the favorite to land the most baskets. You can back 1.71 that he gets Over 12.5 points. Alternatively, Under is trading at 2.10.
Instead of focusing on the overall outcome, some bettors prefer to look at the college basketball micro betting lines. As the name suggests, it means placing short-term in-game wagers and this might include Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Florida State Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 150.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 154.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 149.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 149.5 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.50 pts and allowed 77.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 71.10 pts and allowed 83.20 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 142.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 144.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 149.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 149.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 70.20 pts and allowed 72.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 72.00 pts and allowed 72.70 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Diego State||7||2||698||617||81||6-0||1-2||1L|
|San Jose State||5||5||741||678||63||4-1||1-4||3L|
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|