Franca vs São Paulo Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Franca Basquetebol Clube
An Easy Win for Franca?
We’re really sweet on Franca Basquetebol Clube who are -11 on the spread. They should enjoy a big win against São Paulo and cover the line at 1.91.
Expert Brazil NBB Analysis
The Brazilian NBB picks are only provided once we have a handle on the team news and the latest form guide. We are also on point when it comes to the most valuable stats.
Key Franca vs São Paulo league stats:
Our wager is the betting favorite on the NBB spread market. Back them off -11 at odds of 1.91 and be confident that the market leaders can cover the line.
There are several alternatives to the Spread and we particularly like the Winning Margin market. It’s great whether you’re expecting things to be close or comprehensive.
Last NBB Games & H2H
Franca last game saw them register a 93-79 home win over Minas. São Paulo previous game saw them claim a 72-69 home win over Flamengo.
It was Franca who came out on top when they last played São Paulo. A 105-102 win was recorded. Franca have racked up four straight victories over São Paulo. On the head-to-head front, they have won 8 of the past 10.
Franca -11 Probability
According to the betting sites, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. However, we have this figure at close to 60% based on our in-depth research. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Franca vs São Paulo PredictionFranca -11 @ 1.91
Franca vs São Paulo Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: Our same game parlay pick is Franca -11 on the spread, under 173 and at least one team not to score 80 points and Franca to win on the Result & BTTS market.
The bet builder option allows you to combine different outcomes within the same game. You need all your predictions to be correct although bettors love to place a tailored wager on the basketball event which interests them most.
Franca vs São Paulo Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Franca Win on the Cards According to Sportsbooks
The favorites are 83% likely to win according to the sportsbooks’ latest Moneyline odds, with Franca priced at 1.20 to triumph in this NBB game. São Paulo are the underdogs at 4.10 and they’re regarded as least likely to win.
The spread is 11 and the total points line is currently 173. There is no denying the popularity of the Totals market. If you’re going for Under 173, this outcome can be backed at 1.90.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a Novo Basquete Brasil contest, visit the betting sites and check out the hundreds of available markets. Find the lines and odds which are the most attractive.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines and team props, check out the player props that are available. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on a player’s performance. The best gambling sites will provide lots of options.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with NBB fans essentially being able to wager in-play when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way markets where you can bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Head to Head
Franca vs São Paulo
- NBB: 07/01 2023 São Paulo 102 Franca 105
- NBB: 29/10 2022 Franca 82 São Paulo 69
- NBB: 21/05 2022 Franca 81 São Paulo 78
- NBB: 17/05 2022 São Paulo 65 Franca 78
- NBB: 14/05 2022 São Paulo 87 Franca 74
- NBB: 12/05 2022 Franca 80 São Paulo 78
- NBB: 16/04 2022 São Paulo 66 Franca 81
- NBB: 08/01 2022 Franca 92 São Paulo 87
- NBB: 06/02 2021 Franca 76 São Paulo 97
- NBB: 21/11 2020 São Paulo 90 Franca 96
Latest NBB regular season and play-off games stats.
São Paulo Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -11 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -11 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- +11 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +11 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 181.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 176.80 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 173: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 173 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 92.90 pts and allowed 88.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 93.60 pts and allowed 83.20 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 161.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 164.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 173: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 173 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.10 pts and allowed 78.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 80.60 pts and allowed 83.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
You can watch NBB live streaming depending on where you are located. Sportsbook customers are required to have a funded betting account or place a bet within the past 24 hours.
It’s great to enjoy thousands of sporting events on an annual basis. Watch the action and get audio commentary too.
NBB Standings Select Season
|3 São Paulo||22||10||2739||2548||191||12-4||10-6||1W|
|10 São José||15||17||2599||2642||-43||9-7||6-10||1W|
|11 Caxias do Sul||12||20||2347||2448||-101||7-9||5-11||3L|
|12 Pato Basquete||10||22||2491||2700||-209||6-10||4-12||3W|
|13 União Corinthians||10||22||2514||2638||-124||5-11||5-11||1W|
|14 Basquete Cearense||9||23||2360||2680||-320||4-12||5-11||1L|
|15 Rio Claro||7||25||2429||2830||-401||5-11||2-14||2L|