George Mason vs South Dakota State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
SD State to Give George Mason a Tough Test
Our best wager is South Dakota State to cover the spread. +2.5 at odds of 1.91 look more than generous and we’re happy to back the underdogs with this advantage against George Mason.
SD State Won Previous H2H Clash
George Mason Patriots lost when they last took to the court. They were turned over 54-49 at home to Charlotte 49ers.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits were defeated last time out. They were beaten at home to UCF Knights by a 83-80 scoreline.
The last head-to-head saw South Dakota State claim a 80-76 win over George Mason.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Our college basketball predictions are always well-researched and it starts with a combination of team news and form guide. Once we have a clear idea of what might happen, we match up the latest data.
Key George Mason vs South Dakota State stats:
The underdogs look easy to back at 1.91 considering they’ve been given a spread of +2.5. This looks a good number when squaring off in this NCAAB contest.
If you want to land a big potential return from a small stake, then a Bet Builder could be a good way to go. Back SD State to cover the line in a combination with other selections.
SD State +2.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. After careful examination, our team calculate this probability to be closer to 60%. The bet can be recommended for this precise reason.
George Mason vs South Dakota State PredictionSouth Dakota State +2.5 @ 1.91
George Mason vs South Dakota State Bet Builder Tips
George Mason vs South Dakota State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Moneyline Odds Suggest a Close Contest
Sportsbooks’ favorites George Mason are regarded as likeliest victors for this college game and the 1.80 about them triumphing means a 56% chance based on their current Moneyline betting odds. South Dakota State are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 2.05.
The spread is currently 1.5, with the total points line at 140.5. A bet on Totals allows fans to use the latest basketball data to good effect. If you’re going for Under 140.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
There’s a chance to back South Dakota State at 1.80 to reach the 20-point total before their opponents. Should you want to go against the favorites, George Mason are available at 1.87.
The betting sites offer a huge selection of game lines and team props when it comes to most college basketball games. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Points, Assists, Steals and Blocks.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the live lines, with the opportunity to bet on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
George Mason Stats
South Dakota State Stats
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 129.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 131.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 140.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 140.5 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 66.40 pts and allowed 63.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 63.10 pts and allowed 68.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 147.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 146.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 140.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 140.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 75.70 pts and allowed 71.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 75.80 pts and allowed 70.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|North Dakota State||5||4||684||682||2||3-0||2-4||1W|
|South Dakota State||4||5||668||637||31||2-4||2-1||1L|
|Atlantic 10||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|