Georgia Southern vs East Carolina Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Get the Best Bet for the Game
There’s everything to like about the -11.5 line that East Carolina have to cover against Georgia Southern. Take the 1.91 and feel confident that they get the job done.
Both Teams Dealt Losing Blow in Previous Game
Georgia Southern Eagles suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 96-92 scoreline occurred on the road against Kennesaw State Owls.
East Carolina Pirates lost when they last took to the court. They were turned over 82-76 at home to Northeastern Huskies.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The first port of call is to check out the injury report for each team and then scroll through the form guide. We take this information and apply it to the latest available stats to come up with a verdict.
Key Georgia Southern vs East Carolina stats:
Our wager is the betting favorite on the NCAAB spread market. Back them off -11.5 at odds of 1.91 and be confident that the market leaders can cover the line.
There’s the chance to sell points and that means moving the line until you’re happy with the wager. It means a riskier bet but a bigger return on the odds available.
East Carolina -11.5 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. However, we think that the probability is close to 60% taking all factors into consideration. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Georgia Southern vs East Carolina PredictionEast Carolina -11.5 @ 1.91
Georgia Southern vs East Carolina Bet Builder Tips
Georgia Southern vs East Carolina Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
East Carolina Win on the Cards According to the Books
With an estimated 86% chance of winning, the sportsbooks are taking no chances with their 1.17 betting odds about East Carolina triumphing in this college game. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 5.50 about Georgia Southern.
The spread currently stands at 10.5 and the total points line is 147. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball bets. If you want to wager Over 147, there are odds of 1.91.
Wagering on the Race to 20 Points allows bettors to back favorites East Carolina at 1.34. On the flip side, Georgia Southern are 3.15 should you think they’ll get to this total first.
The good news is that you can access a nice selection of game lines and team props for most college basketball contests. The betting sites have a huge range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
We’re fond of player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Points, Assists, Three-Pointers, Rebounds and Steals among the choices and you can take a particular view.
There are some exciting college basketball micro betting lines that are created and they are available in-game. Among them are Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer. The long-ball option pays better, and in today’s game, you can never discount the three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Georgia Southern Stats
East Carolina Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 0 wins and 10 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +11.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +11.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- -11.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -11.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 143.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 146.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 145: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 145 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.10 pts and allowed 74.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.10 pts and allowed 78.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 143.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 149.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 145: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 145 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.00 pts and allowed 71.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 76.50 pts and allowed 72.70 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|American Athletic Conference||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|