Georgia Southern vs Northeastern Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Will Northeastern Cover the Spread?
There’s a great opportunity to cover the spread by backing Northeastern at -4.5. We can get odds of 1.91 and our prediction is that they’ll overcome Georgia Southern.
Two Teams Defeated in Last Game
Georgia Southern Eagles lost on the road in their previous game. East Carolina Pirates won 82-64.
Northeastern Huskies lost when they last took to the court. They were turned over 79-77 at home to Kennesaw State Owls.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball predictions are created after keeping tabs on the latest team news along with the form guide. We also delve into the latest stats which can provide a barometer for how the action might play out.
Key Georgia Southern vs Northeastern stats:
We are confident that the favorites will cover the spread in this NCAAB contest. -4.5 seems a generous line and you can get 1.91 that they will win by a bigger margin.
If you want to pimp the odds about Northeastern covering the line, you might consider going down the Bet Builder route and combine this pick with selections from other markets.
Northeastern -4.5 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. This is why we can recommend this college basketball bet.
Georgia Southern vs Northeastern PredictionNortheastern -4.5 @ 1.91
Georgia Southern vs Northeastern Bet Builder Tips
Georgia Southern vs Northeastern Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Giving Northeastern Plenty of Respect
The Northeastern odds have been priced up by the sportsbooks and they are 1.48 betting favorites to land victory in this college game which means a 68% chance of winning. At 2.75, Georgia Southern are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
There is a spread of 5 and total points has a line of 139. There are many ways to bet on basketball including Totals. If you’re going for Under 139, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
In the Race to 20 Points betting, Northeastern are favorites and they can be backed at 1.57 to attain this total first. If you want to back Georgia Southern, then odds of 2.25 can be found.
Whether you are wagering pre-game or in-game, you can feast on plenty of game lines and team props. The selections are practically endless and it’s great to have so many options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
We’re fond of player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Points, Assists, Three-Pointers, Rebounds and Steals among the choices and you can take a particular view.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the live lines, with the opportunity to bet on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Georgia Southern Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 0 wins and 10 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +4.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- -4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -4.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 141.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 142.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 142.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 142.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 67.20 pts and allowed 74.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 65.80 pts and allowed 76.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 140.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 134.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 142.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 142.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 67.60 pts and allowed 72.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 65.20 pts and allowed 68.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Coastal Athletic Association||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|William & Mary||4||6||773||764||9||4-2||0-4||1W|
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|