Green Bay vs UC Riverside Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Side With UC Riverside and a Points Start
The market might have underrated UC Riverside and 1.98 makes appeal considering they are +6 on the spread. Back them to cover the line against Green Bay.
Green Bay Bidding for Another Win
Green Bay Phoenix won their previous game by a 54-53 (OT) scoreline. It was on the road against Montana State Bobcats.
UC Riverside Highlanders were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 77-52 reverse against North Carolina Tar Heels.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com are aware of injuries that could affect the outcome along with the form guide. We also leave no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the latest stats.
Key Green Bay vs UC Riverside stats:
We’re confident that the underdogs can either win or suffer a narrow defeat at +6. That makes them the best NCAAB wager and odds of 1.98 are available.
If you want bigger odds, then you can move the line by selling points. Choose how many to sell until you are happy with the juice available.
UC Riverside +6 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 50.5% chance of landing a return. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success closer to 60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Green Bay vs UC Riverside PredictionUC Riverside +6 @ 1.98
Green Bay vs UC Riverside Bet Builder Tips
Green Bay vs UC Riverside Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Make Green Bay Likelier Winners
The sportsbooks have Green Bay at 1.34 when it comes to the Moneyline betting, implying the favorites are 75% likely to win this game according to the latest odds. For those wanting to back UC Riverside, you will find 3.30 about the underdogs.
The spread currently stands at 6 and the total points line is 124.5. Basketball bettors love the chance to get an alternative angle by going for a Totals wager. If you’re going for Over 124.5, then the odds are 1.95.
Green Bay can be backed in lots of ways and that includes Race to 20 Points where they are 1.45 favorites. UC Riverside are 2.60 should you think they’ll make this total first instead.
The betting sites offer stacks of team props and game lines when it comes to most college basketball contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you’re looking for an alternative to the main game lines, check out the player props instead. It’s great to wager on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Steals, Blocks and Rebounds as potential options.
There are some exciting college basketball micro betting lines that are created and they are available in-game. Among them are Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer. The long-ball option pays better, and in today’s game, you can never discount the three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Green Bay Stats
UC Riverside Stats
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -6 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -6 Betting Line on the Road: Have not covered the spread in any of the last 10 games on the road
- +6 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +6 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 133.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 130.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 133: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 133 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 60.40 pts and allowed 73.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 56.40 pts and allowed 73.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 141.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 138.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 133: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 133 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 68.90 pts and allowed 72.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 72.90 pts and allowed 65.50 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Cal State Northridge||5||3||632||564||68||2-1||3-2||1L|
|Long Beach State||5||4||692||696||-4||1-0||4-4||2W|
|UC San Diego||4||4||608||560||48||4-2||0-2||4L|
|Cal State Fullerton||4||4||561||549||12||3-0||1-4||2W|
|Horizon League||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|