Hofstra vs Buffalo Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Our Best Bet is Hofstra on the Spread
We’re confident of backing Hofstra to cover the -9.5 spread when they play Buffalo. This is a generous line and they look a great wager at odds of 1.91.
Buffalo Landed Victory in Last Game
Hofstra Pride were defeated in their previous game. On the road, they suffered a 71-60 reverse against George Washington Revolutionaries.
Buffalo Bulls won their last game, beating Roberts Wesleyan Robertswes at home. It was a 89-83 win.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Injuries can affect the overall outcome and we use this information as well as the latest form guide. The same applies to the stats so that we can get the best understanding of how things might pan out.
Key Hofstra vs Buffalo stats:
We’re bullish about the market leaders on the spread at -9.5. They should be able to win this NCAAB contest by a comfortable margin and you can get 1.91.
If you’re looking for a good alternative to betting on Hofstra on the Spread, then consider the Winning Margin market. You can choose from a range of fixed intervals and odds.
Hofstra -9.5 Probability
The sportsbooks make it a 52.4% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. Based on our in-depth research, we calculate the actual probability to be 55-60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Hofstra vs Buffalo PredictionHofstra -9.5 @ 1.91
Hofstra vs Buffalo Bet Builder Tips
Hofstra vs Buffalo Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Hofstra Favorites to Win According to the Books
Hofstra have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 1.20 favorites for this college game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 83% chance of winning. Buffalo are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 4.75.
9 is the spread and 144 is the total points line. There are many ways to bet on basketball including Totals. There’s the chance to back Under 144 at 1.91.
Favorites Hofstra are available at odds of 1.37 when it comes to beating the opposition to 20 points. Buffalo are chalked up at 2.95 to reach this total first.
The good news is that you can access a nice selection of game lines and team props for most college basketball contests. The betting sites have a huge range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines and team props, check out the player props that are available. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on a player’s performance. The best gambling sites will provide lots of options.
There are always opportunities to enjoy college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find player and team props in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -9.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -9.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- +9.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +9.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 141.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 138.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 148: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 148 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 77.30 pts and allowed 64.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 73.00 pts and allowed 65.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 151.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 152.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 148: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 148 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.20 pts and allowed 79.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 77.00 pts and allowed 75.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Coastal Athletic Association||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|William & Mary||4||6||773||764||9||4-2||0-4||1W|