Hofstra vs Wright State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Why We’re Expecting Hofstra to Win
Back Hofstra to get the better of Wright State. You can get 1.71 on the Moneyline for this betting prediction and we think it’s value.
Each Team Bidding to Secure Another Win
Hofstra Pride got the win in their previous game. A 102-68 triumph occurred on the road when playing Buffalo Bulls.
Wright State Raiders last game saw them claim a 91-85 home win over Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Knowing the players that are injured give us a helping hand when putting together college basketball recommendations. Once we’ve also looked at the form guide, we use the available stats and make predictions.
Key Hofstra vs Wright State stats:
Our pick is to confidently back the road team on the Moneyline for this NCAAB showdown. You can get 1.71 that the visiting side get the upper hand against their opponents.
We’d recommend taking a look at Double Result and the Result & Both Teams to Score betting markets if you’re interested in siding with Hofstra but want bigger odds.
Hofstra Moneyline Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 58.3% prospect of winning. However, we have this figure between 65-70% based on our in-depth research. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Hofstra vs Wright State PredictionHofstra Moneyline @ 1.71
Hofstra vs Wright State Bet Builder Tips
Hofstra vs Wright State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Expecting Tight Affair
There’s the opportunity to back Wright State at 2.20 on the Moneyline although Hofstra are priced up at betting odds of 1.71. The hosts have a 45% chance of victory in the eyes of the most popular sportsbooks.
2.5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 161.5 right now. Basketball bettors love the chance to get an alternative angle by going for a Totals wager. If you want to bet Under 161.5, there are odds of 1.91.
Those wanting to back Hofstra to win the Race to 20 betting can get odds of 1.71 that the favorites oblige. If you want to back Wright State, then odds of 2.00 can be found.
The good news is that you can access a wide range of team props and game lines for most college basketball contests. The betting sites have a huge range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Points, Assists, Steals and Blocks.
There are some exciting college basketball micro betting lines that are created and they are available in-game. Among them are Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer. The long-ball option pays better, and in today’s game, you can never discount the three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Wright State Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 147.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 144.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 157.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 157.5 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 80.20 pts and allowed 66.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 76.50 pts and allowed 67.60 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 157.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 156.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 157.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 157.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 76.50 pts and allowed 80.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 83.10 pts and allowed 73.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Horizon League||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Coastal Athletic Association||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|William & Mary||3||6||689||685||4||3-2||0-4||2L|