Idaho State vs Campbell Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Points the Play in Idaho State at Campbell
We’re surprised that the total line is 127.5 and it’s all about going for the Overs option when Campbell and Idaho State take to the court. Take the 1.90 and cheer on points.
Two Teams Defeated in Last Game
Idaho State Bengals were beaten in their previous game and this was on the road. The Citadel Bulldogs claimed a 62-61 win.
Campbell Fighting Camels were defeated last time out. They were beaten at home to North Carolina Central Eagles by a 78-75 (OT) scoreline.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com are aware of injuries that could affect the outcome along with the form guide. We also leave no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the latest stats.
Key Idaho State vs Campbell stats:
There are odds of 1.90 about Over 127.5 points and this looks generous for this NCAAB showdown. The bar might have been set too low in terms of total.
Secure more desirable betting odds by moving the line when you place an Over bet. You can choose from a range of options on the Total market until you’re happy with your bet.
Over 127.5 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.6% chance of winning. After careful examination, our experts have this probability somewhere between 55-60%. This college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Idaho State vs Campbell PredictionOver 127.5 Points @ 1.90
Idaho State vs Campbell Bet Builder Tips
Idaho State vs Campbell Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Giving Campbell Plenty of Respect
Campbell are 1.61 favorites and that means a 62% chance of winning this college game according to the Moneyline betting odds with the sportsbooks. The market suggests that Idaho State are least likely to win at 2.45.
The current spread is 3.5 and the total points line is 124. A Totals wager relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. The Over 124 selection is available to back at 1.91.
You can back Campbell to make a fast start and hit the 20-point mark first. The favorites are 1.67 to achieve this, with Idaho State 2.10 to win the race to this total.
The good news is that you can access a nice selection of game lines and team props for most college basketball contests. The betting sites have a huge range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of choice.
It’s possible to use stats to your advantage when it comes to college basketball micro betting, especially if you’re predicting outcomes such as the Next Field Goal. Check out the live player, score and team props to see if you can find an angle.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Idaho State Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +4 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +4 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -4 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -4 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 134.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 145.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 127.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 127.5 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.30 pts and allowed 64.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.80 pts and allowed 76.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 139.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 134.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 127.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 127.5 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.30 pts and allowed 70.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 69.70 pts and allowed 64.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Coastal Athletic Association||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|William & Mary||3||6||689||685||4||3-2||0-4||2L|
|Big Sky||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|