James Madison vs Southern Illinois Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Can Southern Illinois Make it a Close Game?
Our best bet is Southern Illinois at +5.5 on the spread. A win or narrow defeat against James Madison would mean our wager at 1.91 lands a return.
Both Teams Won Last Time Out
James Madison Dukes claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 76-73 win occurred against Radford Highlanders.
Southern Illinois Salukis won their last game, beating Chicago State Cougars at home. It was a 71-55 win.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com are aware of injuries that could affect the outcome along with the form guide. We also leave no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the latest stats.
Key James Madison vs Southern Illinois stats:
We’re delighted to see the underdogs have been given a headstart on the spread market. Take the +5.5 at 1.91 before they line up for this NCAAB showdown.
If you want to land a big potential return from a small stake, then a Bet Builder could be a good way to go. Back Southern Illinois to cover the line in a combination with other selections.
Southern Illinois +5.5 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. However, our research has found that the actual probability is between 55-60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
James Madison vs Southern Illinois PredictionSouthern Illinois +5.5 @ 1.91
James Madison vs Southern Illinois Bet Builder Tips
James Madison vs Southern Illinois Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
James Madison Betting Favorites on the Moneyline
The sportsbooks have James Madison at 1.41 when it comes to the Moneyline betting, implying the favorites are 71% likely to win this game according to the latest odds. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 3.05 about Southern Illinois.
The spread currently stands at 6 and the total points line is 146.5. A bet on Totals allows fans to use the latest basketball data to good effect. If you fancy Under 146.5, then the odds are 1.91.
You can back James Madison to make a fast start and hit the 20-point mark first. The favorites are 1.53 to achieve this, with Southern Illinois 2.40 to win the race to this total.
Whether you are betting pre-game or in-game, you can feast on a wide range of team props and game lines. The selections are practically endless and it’s fantastic to have so many options.
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
Terrence Edwards Favorite to Get Most Points
In terms of scoring most points, favorite Terrence Edwards is available at 1.80 to rack up Over 15.5 points. If you want to go Under, then 1.95 is available.
It’s possible to use stats to your advantage when it comes to college basketball micro betting, especially if you’re predicting outcomes such as the Next Field Goal. Check out the live player, score and team props to see if you can find an angle.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
James Madison Stats
Southern Illinois Stats
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -5.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- +5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +5.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 162.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 152.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 147.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 147.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.90 pts and allowed 78.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 77.20 pts and allowed 75.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 130.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 132.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 147.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 147.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 68.30 pts and allowed 61.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 72.50 pts and allowed 59.70 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Missouri Valley||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|