Kansas State vs Kentucky Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Kansas State Wildcats
Back Kentucky to Overcome Kansas State
March Madness Second Round: Our betting prediction is Kentucky to beat Kansas State and we think that the 2.04 represents an attractive wager on the Money Line.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com check injury updates regularly and combine this with the form guide. We’re also able to consult a database of stats and present the key numbers to our readers.
Key Kansas State vs Kentucky stats:
For this NCAA college basketball contest, we are going to bet against the visitors with our pick. One way of doing this is by siding with the opposition and we really like the 2.04 about the home team winning on the Money Line.
A betting alternative to support Kentucky is the Double Result market. You can get bigger odds by siding with them to lead at the halfway phase before running out winners.
Last Games & H2H
Kentucky Wildcats last game saw them claim a 61-53 home win over Providence Friars. Kansas State Wildcats previous game saw them claim a 77-65 home win over Montana State Bobcats.
It was a 61-58 win for Kansas State at Philips Arena when they last played Kentucky.
Money Line Probability
The sportsbooks make it a 49% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. However, we have this figure between 55-60% based on our in-depth research. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this college basketball bet.
Kansas State vs Kentucky PredictionKentucky Moneyline @ 2.04
Kansas State vs Kentucky Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: Try out our same game parlay pick which starts with Kentucky +1. We’ve also gone for under 146.5 points and Kentucky/BTTS No on the Result & Both Teams to Score market.
The bet builder option is great for basketball bettors wanting a personalised multi-leg wager on the same game. It’s especially good if you have a strong view on the likely outcomes and the odds for each pick are combined.
Kansas State vs Kentucky Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Close Game On the Cards According to Latest Odds
Kentucky have been given Money Line odds of 2.35 against Kansas State who are 1.65. The probability of the home team winning this college game is 43% according to the sportsbooks.
There is a spread of 3 and total points has a line of 142. The Totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. Those who wager Under 142 can get 1.91.
The Race to 20 Points market allows bettors to back favorites Kansas State at 1.67. On the flip side, Kentucky are 2.10 should you think they’ll get to this total first.
There are hundreds of markets when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the premier betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Points, Assists, Steals and Blocks.
Markquis Nowell Favorite to Score the Most Points
Markquis Nowell is the favorite to score most points. He is priced at 1.83 to score Over 17.5 points. Alternatively, you can back Under at 1.91.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way markets where you bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Head to Head
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Kansas State Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -1 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- +1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +1 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 143.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 161.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 146.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 146.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.90 pts and allowed 70.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 78.10 pts and allowed 83.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 142.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 140.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 146.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 146.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.40 pts and allowed 69.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 72.60 pts and allowed 67.90 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big 12||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|