Kent State vs Fordham Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Expect Points as Kent State Take on Fordham
The total line of 135.5 points looks pretty low and we can take advantage by backing the Overs at 1.91. We can see Fordham and Kent State combining to go bigger.
Two Teams Defeated in Last Game
Kent State Golden Flashes suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 56-52 scoreline occurred on the road against Missouri State Bears.
Fordham Rams lost on the road in their last game. Abilene Christian Wildcats won 59-45.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball picks are only provided once we have a handle on the team news and the latest form guide. We are also on point when it comes to the most valuable stats.
Key Kent State vs Fordham stats:
There are odds of 1.91 about Over 135.5 points and this looks generous for this NCAAB showdown. The bar might have been set too low in terms of total.
If you’re confident with your Over pick but want more juice from your wager, then a Bet Builder can offer the chance to add in other selections for a bigger return.
Over 135.5 Probability
The sportsbooks are estimating that there is a 52.4% likelihood of this pick winning. After careful examination, our experts calculate this probability to be somewhere between 55-60%. The bet can be recommended for this precise reason.
Kent State vs Fordham PredictionOver 135.5 Points @ 1.91
Kent State vs Fordham Bet Builder Tips
Kent State vs Fordham Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Odds Suggest Kent State Win
For this college game, the sportsbooks’ Moneyline betting odds mean Kent State are 1.33 favorites to win and that means a 75% chance of landing a victory. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 3.40 about Fordham.
The spread is 7 and the total points line is currently 131. Basketball fans regularly enjoy the opportunity to bet on Totals. If you want to back Over 131, it’s 1.91.
In the Race to 20 Points betting, Fordham are favorites and they can be backed at 1.48 to attain this total first. If you want to back Kent State, then odds of 2.55 can be found.
If you’re betting on college basketball, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the wide range of team props and game lines. There’s the opportunity to wager pre-game and in-game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to college basketball micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on live lines which tend to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Kent State Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -7 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -7 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- +7 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +7 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 153.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 141.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 135.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 135.5 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 81.50 pts and allowed 72.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 71.60 pts and allowed 69.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 135.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 142.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 135.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 135.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.00 pts and allowed 66.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 76.30 pts and allowed 66.30 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Atlantic 10||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|