Le Portel vs JL Bourg Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
We’re Expecting a Win for Le Portel
We’re heading to the Moneyline and our betting prediction is for Le Portel to win. They have a strong chance of beating JL Bourg-en-Bresse and the 2.05 makes plenty of appeal.
8 Wins for JL Bourg in Last 10 H2H Encounters
Le Portel were victorious last time out. They secured a 89-75 home victory against Dijon. JL Bourg lost their previous game, being beaten at home to Monaco 85-71.
JL Bourg have won back-to-back encounters against Le Portel. It was a 73-71 victory on the road that was followed by a 76-71 home triumph. The previous 10 H2H meetings have involved JL Bourg winning eight times.
Expert LNB Pro A Analysis
The first port of call is to check out the French LNB Pro A injury report and then scroll through the form guide. We take this information and apply it to the latest available stats to come up with a verdict.
Key Le Portel vs JL Bourg league stats:
For this LNB Pro A contest, our pick is the home team to win against inferior opposition and we think that the 2.05 represents an attractive bet on the Moneyline.
Fancy Le Portel to win but want more juice in the odds? Why not take a look at the Spread market and consider them to cover one of the available lines.
According to the betting sites, our pick has a 48.8% chance of winning. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success between 55-60%. This basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Le Portel vs JL Bourg PredictionLe Portel Moneyline @ 2.05
Le Portel vs JL Bourg Bet Builder Tips
Le Portel vs JL Bourg Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Anticipating a Tight Affair
Le Portel are 2.65 to win against JL Bourg-en-Bresse who are priced at betting odds of 1.54. According to the top LNB Pro A sportsbooks, the home team have an implied probability of 38%.
3.5 is the spread and 163.5 is the total points line. The beauty of Totals is that it’s a simple two-way market. If you want to back Over 163.5, it’s 1.91.
If you’re keen on JL Bourg reaching 20 points before their opponents, the favorites are 1.63 to oblige. Conversely, Le Portel can be backed at 2.20 to make this total first.
Basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the hundreds of markets which are available for every French Élite event on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
Benoit Mangin Favorite to Get Most Points
Benoit Mangin is the favorite to score most points. Odds of 1.87 can be found for him scoring Over 7.5 points and there are the same odds for him to go Under.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-play wager, LNB Pro A micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Le Portel vs JL Bourg
- LNB Pro A: 04/04 2023 JL Bourg 76 Le Portel 71
- LNB Pro A: 27/09 2022 Le Portel 71 JL Bourg 73
- LNB Pro A: 10/05 2022 JL Bourg 83 Le Portel 86
- LNB Pro A: 23/10 2021 Le Portel 71 JL Bourg 54
- LNB Pro A: 22/05 2021 Le Portel 78 JL Bourg 84
- LNB Pro A: 01/05 2021 JL Bourg 101 Le Portel 72
- LNB Pro A: 25/01 2020 JL Bourg 94 Le Portel 82
- LNB Pro A: 01/11 2019 Le Portel 74 JL Bourg 90
- LNB Pro A: 18/05 2019 Le Portel 86 JL Bourg 92
- LNB Pro A: 23/11 2018 JL Bourg 89 Le Portel 84
Latest LNB Pro A regular season and play-off games stats.
Le Portel Stats
JL Bourg Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +1.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- -1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -1.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 158.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 159.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 163.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 163.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 80.00 pts and allowed 78.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 84.00 pts and allowed 75.00 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 169.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 177.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 163.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 163.5 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.40 pts and allowed 86.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 87.70 pts and allowed 90.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
LNB Pro A Standings Select Season
|1 JL Bourg||2||0||193||139||54||1-0||1-0||2W|
|7 Le Mans||1||1||185||185||0||1-0||0-1||1W|
|16 Metropolitans 92||0||2||142||167||-25||0-1||0-1||2L|
|18 Le Portel||0||2||154||208||-54||0-1||0-1||2L|