Limoges vs Monaco Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
This Could Be a High-Scoring Contest
We’re heading to the total market after finding that the line is set at a generous 165.5 points. Expect Limoges Cercle Saint-Pierre and Monaco to surpass this number at 1.91.
7 Wins in Last 10 H2H Clashes for Monaco
Limoges triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where Fos Provence were beaten 77-73. Monaco won their previous game 92-85. This was a road victory against Metropolitans 92.
Limoges have beaten Monaco in their last two encounters. On the road, they won 84-80 and followed up with a 83-76 home win. The previous 10 games featuring these teams have resulted in seven Monaco victories.
Expert LNB Pro A Analysis
The LNB Pro A predictions are created after keeping tabs on the latest team news along with the form guide. We also delve into the latest stats which can provide a barometer for how the French basketball action might play out.
Key Limoges CSP vs Monaco league stats:
These teams are capable of scoring more than 165.5 points in this LNB Pro A contest. Therefore, we’re going Over the total line and expect a payout at 1.91.
It’s possible to increase the odds on your Over bet by combining it with other picks. A Bet Builder allows you to make a number of selections from various markets.
Over 165.5 Probability
The betting sites make it a 52.4% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. Taking all factors into consideration, our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and estimate the probability to be closer to 60%. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Limoges vs Monaco PredictionOver 165.5 Points @ 1.91
Limoges vs Monaco Bet Builder Tips
Limoges vs Monaco Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Monaco Heavy Favorites in Eyes of the Sportsbooks
Monaco are 1.29 favorites and that means a 77% chance of winning this LNB Pro A game according to the Moneyline betting odds with the sportsbooks. Limoges Cercle Saint-Pierre are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 3.70.
The current spread is 7.5 and the total points line is 165.5. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball markets. If you’re wanting to back Over 165.5, the odds are 2.00.
Monaco can be backed in lots of ways and that includes Race to 20 Points where they are 1.50 favorites. Limoges are 2.50 should you think they’ll make this total first instead.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a French Élite contest, visit the betting sites and check out the hundreds of available markets. Find the lines and odds which are the most attractive.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Points they might score or the number of Assists they might have.
Micro betting is an exciting way to wager on the LNB Pro A. There are plenty of in-play markets and it’s a simple case of predicting what is going to happen. Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer are among the options.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Limoges vs Monaco
- LNB Pro A: 26/03 2023 Limoges 83 Monaco 76
- LNB Pro A: 20/11 2022 Monaco 80 Limoges 84
- LNB Pro A: 14/05 2022 Limoges 88 Monaco 89
- LNB Pro A: 19/12 2021 Monaco 73 Limoges 83
- LNB Pro A: 22/05 2021 Limoges 59 Monaco 75
- LNB Pro A: 21/11 2020 Monaco 86 Limoges 59
- LNB Pro A: 12/10 2019 Limoges 66 Monaco 86
- LNB Pro A: 26/05 2019 Limoges 62 Monaco 90
- LNB Pro A: 24/05 2019 Monaco 93 Limoges 73
- LNB Pro A: 09/03 2019 Limoges 73 Monaco 85
Latest LNB Pro A regular season and play-off games stats.
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +8.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +8.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- -8.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -8.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 167.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 167.80 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 165.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 165.5 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.40 pts and allowed 88.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 81.10 pts and allowed 86.70 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 176.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 162.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 165.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 165.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 90.40 pts and allowed 85.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 83.40 pts and allowed 79.20 pts in the last 10 games on the road
LNB Pro A Standings Select Season
|1 JL Bourg||2||0||193||139||54||1-0||1-0||2W|
|7 Le Mans||1||1||185||185||0||1-0||0-1||1W|
|16 Metropolitans 92||0||2||142||167||-25||0-1||0-1||2L|
|18 Le Portel||0||2||154||208||-54||0-1||0-1||2L|