Lowen Braunschweig vs Heidelberg Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
MLP Academics Heidelberg
Expect a Tight Affair
Our best bet is MLP Academics Heidelberg at +3 on the spread. A win or narrow defeat against Lowen Braunschweig would mean our wager at 1.91 lands a return.
Expert BBL Analysis
Sportsgambler.com boast basketball expertise and that comes from knowing the team news once it’s announced. The latest form will also fuel our German Bundesliga predictions and we make sure that the most important stats are on hand.
Key Braunschweig vs Heidelberg league stats:
Our best wager is for the underdogs to cover the spread. +3 at odds of 1.91 look more than generous and we’re happy to back this BBL pick.
Selling points can be a great alternative and allows bettors to enjoy a bigger return on the same selection. For a more conservative pick, you can alternatively buy points.
Last BBL Games & H2H
Braunschweig were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 83-73 reverse against Oldenburg. Heidelberg claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 84-74 win occurred against Gottingen.
Heidelberg had the edge in the most recent encounter between these teams. They recorded a 95-79 win over Braunschweig. The past 3 clashes between these teams have resulted in a Heidelberg win each time.
Heidelberg +3 Probability
The betting sites are estimating that there is a 52.4% likelihood of this pick winning. Based on our in-depth research, we calculate the actual probability to be closer to 60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Lowen Braunschweig vs Heidelberg PredictionHeidelberg +3 @ 1.91
Lowen Braunschweig vs Heidelberg Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: We’ve compiled a same game parlay that includes Heidelberg +3 on the spread, along with over 167.5 points and Heidelberg/BTTS Yes on the Result & Both Teams to Score market.
The bet builder option is great for basketball bettors wanting a personalised multi-leg wager on the same game. It’s especially good if you have a strong view on the likely outcomes and the odds for each pick are combined.
Lowen Braunschweig vs Heidelberg Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Have Braunschweig as Favorites
Lowen Braunschweig are 1.65 favorites and that means a 61% chance of winning this BBL game according to the Money Line betting odds with the sportsbooks. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, MLP Academics Heidelberg are trading at 2.35.
The current spread is 3 and total points is 167.5. Basketball bettors enjoy the opportunity to wager on the Totals market. The Over 167.5 selection is available to back at 1.91.
The Race to 20 Points market allows bettors to back favorites Braunschweig at 1.71. On the flip side, Heidelberg are 2.00 should you think they’ll get to this total first.
There are hundreds of markets when it comes to wagering on the German basketball league and we recommend visiting the premier betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of markets.
Eric Washington Favorite to Get Most Points
Eric Washington has been installed as favorite to score the biggest points total. You can get 1.87 about him going Over 17.5 points and 1.77 for over 6.5 assists.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for BBL bettors. It can be great to enjoy the in-play markets, with the opportunity to wager on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Head to Head
Latest BBL regular season and play-off games stats.
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -3 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 home games
- +3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +3 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 160.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 161.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 167.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 167.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.60 pts and allowed 81.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 76.40 pts and allowed 84.90 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 179.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 176.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 167.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 167.5 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 88.00 pts and allowed 91.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 83.80 pts and allowed 92.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
BBL Standings Select Season
|2 Alba Berlin||22||2||2157||1904||253||11-1||11-1||4W|
|3 Bayern Munich||18||6||1966||1817||149||9-3||9-3||4W|
|9 Brose Bamberg||13||13||2262||2247||15||6-7||7-6||1L|