Marist vs New Hampshire Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Find Out Why New Hampshire Can Cover the Line
We’re bullish about New Hampshire on the spread at -2.5. They should be able to win by a comfortable margin against Marist and you can get 1.91.
New Hampshire Overcame Marist in Last Meeting
Marist Red Foxes lost on the road in their previous game. Binghamton Bearcats won 82-59.
New Hampshire Wildcats were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 79-67 reverse against George Washington Revolutionaries.
The last head-to-head saw New Hampshire claim a 64-56 win over Marist.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We take note of any injuries affecting each team before going ahead with our college basketball picks. The form guide and stats also help the betting experts at Sportsgambler.com crunch the numbers ahead of the action.
Key Marist vs New Hampshire stats:
Don’t miss out on the chance to side with the favorites on the spread at -2.5. On the face of it, this seems a generous NCAAB line and odds of 1.91 can be backed.
Selling points can be a great alternative and allows bettors to enjoy a bigger return on the same selection. For a more conservative pick, you can alternatively buy points.
New Hampshire -2.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. However, our research has found that the actual probability is between 55-60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Marist vs New Hampshire PredictionNew Hampshire -2.5 @ 1.91
Marist vs New Hampshire Bet Builder Tips
Marist vs New Hampshire Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Predicting a Close-Run Battle
You might not get rich backing New Hampshire at 1.50. However, the sportsbooks’ betting odds imply a 67% chance of winning this college game. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Marist are trading at 2.70.
The spread is calculated to be 4.5, while total points comes in at 134.5. A Totals bet is always available and can often provide value selections. If you fancy Over 134.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
College basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the wide range of team props and game lines which are available for every contest on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Double-Doubles or Triple-Doubles, then the player prop betting could be up your street. It’s a great way of wagering on individual performance.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, college basketball micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
New Hampshire Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 136.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 133.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 134: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 134 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 68.60 pts and allowed 67.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 67.50 pts and allowed 66.20 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 140.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 140.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 134: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 134 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.00 pts and allowed 67.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 77.00 pts and allowed 63.10 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|America East||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Metro Atlantic Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Mount St. Mary's||2||6||569||566||3||2-1||0-5||1L|