McNeese State vs Texas State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Best Bet Could Be Backing Over 138
There could be plenty of baskets when McNeese State clash with Texas State, with our prediction being Over 138 points in total. Odds of 1.91 look worth taking for this outcome.
McNeese State Defeated in Most Recent Game
McNeese State Cowboys suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 76-74 scoreline occurred on the road against Western Carolina Catamounts.
Texas State Bobcats were winners last time out. It was a 72-62 home victory against Texas San Antonio Roadrunners.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We always have a keen eye on team news, while our college basketball experts have their finger on the pulse by knowing the latest form. You will also find a compendium of stats which provide some valuable pointers ahead of the action.
Key McNeese State vs Texas State stats:
The best betting angle could be wagering on the totals for this NCAAB game. Our pick is for Over 138 points to be scored at odds of 1.91 which makes plenty of appeal.
If you want to go Over on the Total market at bigger odds, then you can combine this pick with other selections on the Bet Builder market until you’re happy with the price.
Over 138 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. After careful examination, our experts have this probability close to 60%. It’s the reason why we are recommending this college basketball bet.
McNeese State vs Texas State PredictionOver 138 Points @ 1.91
McNeese State vs Texas State Bet Builder Tips
McNeese State vs Texas State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
McNeese State Moneyline Odds Suggest Victory
The favorites are 64% likely to win according to the sportsbooks’ latest Moneyline odds, with McNeese State priced at 1.56 to triumph in this college game. Texas State are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 2.60.
The spread is 4 and the total points line is currently 134.5. A Totals bet is always available and can often provide value selections. If you’re going for Over 134.5, then the odds are 1.91.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball bets. The betting sites offer a nice selection of team props and game lines and it’s all about finding a wager which matches your prediction of the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Should you be more interested in a specific individual who is competing, check out the gambling sites’ prop bets where you can pick out player lines that focus on performance rather than the game result.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to college basketball and micro betting can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-game, consider whether the next shot will be a Two or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
McNeese State Stats
Texas State Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 148.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 148.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 138: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 138 on the Road: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 81.10 pts and allowed 67.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 73.30 pts and allowed 75.40 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 136.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 135.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 138: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 138 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 67.80 pts and allowed 69.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 66.90 pts and allowed 68.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|