Morehead State vs Bellarmine Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Will Bellarmine Cover the Spread?
We’re bullish about Bellarmine on the spread at -4.5. They should be able to win by a comfortable margin against Morehead State and you can get 1.90.
Morehead State Won Previous H2H Clash
Morehead State Eagles lost on the road in their previous game. Penn State Nittany Lions won 74-51.
Bellarmine Knights got the win in their last game. A 85-67 triumph occurred on the road when meeting Bowling Green Falcons.
Morehead State had the edge in the most recent encounter between these teams. They recorded a 62-55 win over Bellarmine.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
A good deal of research goes into our college basketball picks. We start by studying the latest form and getting a handle on injuries. The key stats can then be used as the missing piece of the jigsaw.
Key Morehead State vs Bellarmine stats:
Our pick is that the favorites are going to cover the -4.5 on the spread. You can get 1.90 that there’s a bigger margin of victory in this NCAAB showdown.
If you’re hunting for better odds and feel confident your selection is going to perform well, then consider moving the line and land a bigger potential return.
Bellarmine -4.5 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.6% chance of winning. Taking all factors into consideration, our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and estimate the probability to be closer to 60%. This college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Morehead State vs Bellarmine PredictionBellarmine -4.5 @ 1.90
Morehead State vs Bellarmine Bet Builder Tips
Morehead State vs Bellarmine Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Bellarmine Have the Shortest Odds to Win
Sportsbooks’ favorites Bellarmine are regarded as likeliest victors for this college game and the 1.54 about them triumphing means a 65% chance based on their current Moneyline betting odds. Morehead State are the underdogs at 2.65 and they’re regarded as least likely to win.
The current spread is 4.5 and total points is 134.5. A bet on Totals allows fans to use the latest basketball data to good effect. If you want to wager Over 134.5, there are odds of 1.91.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a college basketball contest, visit the betting sites and check out the wide range of team props and game lines. Find the lines which are the most attractive.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Three-Pointers. It’s a great way of betting on individual player performance and the gambling sites will provide lots of options.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, college basketball micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Morehead State Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +4.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- -4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -4.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 137.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 138.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 136.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 136.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 67.70 pts and allowed 69.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 65.30 pts and allowed 73.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 140.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 135.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 136.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 136.5 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 66.80 pts and allowed 74.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 65.80 pts and allowed 69.90 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|The ASUN||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Ohio Valley||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|