Nancy vs Dijon Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Are Nancy Value for This Game?
We are having a wager on SLUC Nancy Basket to beat JDA Dijon Basket. You can back our prediction at 2.05 on the Moneyline and we think this offers great value.
Dijon Won 91-78 When Teams Last Met
Nancy lost on the road in their last game. Roanne won 107-80. Dijon lost their previous game, being beaten at home to Cholet 62-60.
Dijon won the most recent encounter between these sides. A 91-78 victory was registered against Nancy.
Expert LNB Pro A Analysis
A good deal of research goes into our French LNB Pro A predictions. We start by studying the latest form and getting a handle on injuries. The key stats can then be used as the missing piece of the jigsaw.
Key Nancy vs Dijon league stats:
For this LNB Pro A contest, we are going to bet against the visitors with our pick. One way of doing this is by siding with the opposition and we really like the 2.05 about the home team winning on the Moneyline.
Fancy Nancy to win but want more juice in the odds? Why not take a look at the Spread market and consider them to cover one of the available lines.
The betting sites imply that our pick has a 48.8% prospect of winning. However, our research has found that the actual probability is between 55-60%. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this basketball bet.
Nancy vs Dijon PredictionNancy Moneyline @ 2.05
Nancy vs Dijon Bet Builder Tips
Nancy vs Dijon Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Moneyline Odds Suggest a Close Contest
We’re seeing SLUC Nancy Basket priced up at 2.15 for a victory, with JDA Dijon Basket trading at 1.74. This means the leading LNB Pro A sportsbooks give the visiting team a 57% chance of success.
1.5 is where the spread lies, with total points being 162.5 right now. There are lots of popular ways to bet on basketball including Totals. Those expecting a low total can back Under 162.5 at 1.91.
You can back Dijon to make a fast start and hit the 20-point mark first. The favorites are 1.77 to achieve this, with Nancy 1.91 to win the race to this total.
Basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the hundreds of markets which are available for every French Élite event on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Points they might score or the number of Assists they might have.
Cameron Hunt Favorite to Get Most Points
Cameron Hunt is favorite when it comes to hitting the most buckets. You can get 1.87 that he goes Over 14.5 points or the same odds when it comes to Under.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-play wager, LNB Pro A micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest LNB Pro A regular season and play-off games stats.
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +1.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- -1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -1.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 170.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 161.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 166.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 166.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 85.90 pts and allowed 84.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 83.80 pts and allowed 77.90 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 159.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 165.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 166.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 166.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.10 pts and allowed 80.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 78.50 pts and allowed 87.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
LNB Pro A Standings Select Season
|4 JL Bourg||9||5||1158||1053||105||5-2||4-3||1W|
|7 Le Portel||8||6||1101||1175||-74||4-2||4-4||2W|
|9 Saint Quentin||7||7||1055||1014||41||4-3||3-4||2W|
|13 Le Mans||6||8||1128||1157||-29||4-3||2-5||3L|
|18 Metropolitans 92||2||12||1055||1225||-170||1-6||1-6||1L|