Nanterre vs Roanne Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Going Over the Total Points Makes Sense
The Overs is sticking out like a sore thumb considering the line for Nanterre and Chorale Roanne is set at 167.5. We’re expecting a bigger total and 1.91 is available.
6 Nanterre Victories in Previous 8 H2H Clashes
Nanterre won their last game 109-88. This was a home triumph against Le Portel. Roanne won their previous game which was at home. It was a 107-80 triumph against Nancy.
The last head-to-head saw Nanterre claim a 85-84 win over Roanne. Nanterre have three straight wins against Roanne. They’ve also claimed 6 victories in the past 8 head-to-head meetings.
Expert LNB Pro A Analysis
The French basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com always keep close tabs on team news. We also use a form guide for our LNB Pro A picks along with checking out the stats that are going to help inform our final decision.
Key Nanterre vs Roanne league stats:
Let’s go for Over 167.5 when these LNB Pro A teams lock horns. We think the line is too generous and we’re expecting the final total to be higher at 1.91.
The sportsbooks give you the option to get bigger odds for your Overs selection by combining this pick on the Match Result & Total market. Predict a team to win as part of the deal.
Over 167.5 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be 55-60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Nanterre vs Roanne PredictionOver 167.5 Points @ 1.91
Nanterre vs Roanne Bet Builder Tips
Nanterre vs Roanne Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Have Nanterre as Favorites
The sportsbooks’ betting odds have Nanterre as 1.56 favorites for this LNB Pro A game, implying that they are 64% likely to win. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, Chorale Roanne are trading at 2.60.
The spread is calculated to be 3.5, while total points comes in at 173.5. Basketball bettors enjoy the opportunity to wager on the Totals market. If you’re going for Over 173.5, then the odds are 1.91.
Nanterre can be backed in lots of ways and that includes Race to 20 Points where they are 1.67 favorites. Roanne are 2.10 should you think they’ll make this total first instead.
The good news is that you can access hundreds of markets for any contest in the French Élite league. The betting sites have a massive range of pre-game and in-game wagering options.
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Points they might score or the number of Assists they might have.
Tavian Dunn-Martin Favorite to Score the Most Points
Tavian Dunn-Martin is the market leader to hit the most buckets. He is priced at 1.87 to score Over 15.5 points. Alternatively, you can back Under at the same odds.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to the LNB Pro A and micro betting markets can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-play, consider whether the next shot will be a Two or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Nanterre vs Roanne
- LNB Pro A: 25/04 2023 Roanne 84 Nanterre 85
- LNB Pro A: 15/10 2022 Nanterre 85 Roanne 81
- LNB Pro A: 19/03 2022 Roanne 91 Nanterre 98
- LNB Pro A: 04/12 2021 Nanterre 82 Roanne 86
- LNB Pro A: 22/05 2021 Roanne 66 Nanterre 77
- LNB Pro A: 16/03 2021 Nanterre 74 Roanne 79
- LNB Pro A: 01/02 2020 Nanterre 108 Roanne 79
- LNB Pro A: 20/12 2019 Roanne 79 Nanterre 102
Latest LNB Pro A regular season and play-off games stats.
Chorale Roanne Stats
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 163.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 161.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 167.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 167.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.70 pts and allowed 83.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 81.70 pts and allowed 79.40 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 185.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 183.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 167.5: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 167.5 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 91.70 pts and allowed 93.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 91.70 pts and allowed 91.40 pts in the last 10 games on the road
LNB Pro A Standings Select Season
|4 JL Bourg||9||5||1158||1053||105||5-2||4-3||1W|
|7 Le Portel||8||6||1101||1175||-74||4-2||4-4||2W|
|9 Saint Quentin||7||7||1055||1014||41||4-3||3-4||2W|
|13 Le Mans||6||8||1128||1157||-29||4-3||2-5||3L|
|18 Metropolitans 92||2||12||1055||1225||-170||1-6||1-6||1L|