New Mexico vs Toledo Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Back Toledo to Cause New Mexico Problems
Toledo at +3.5 looks an awesome number for the underdogs when they face New Mexico. Take the 1.91 that this line gets covered.
Each Team Bidding to Secure Another Win
New Mexico Lobos claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 82-80 win occurred against UT Arlington Mavericks.
Toledo Rockets triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where Wright State Raiders were beaten 78-77.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We study the form as a first port of call and also make sure we’re across any injuries before making college basketball predictions. Then it’s a case of understanding the sort of narrative that the stats provide.
Key New Mexico vs Toledo stats:
Let’s take a punt on the underdogs in this NCAAB showdown. They have been given a generous +3.5 on the spread market. We think 1.91 can be taken with confidence that they cover the line.
If you are looking for bigger odds, then you are able to move the line. Choose from a wide range of options and get rewarded if your selection exceeds expectations.
Toledo +3.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. However, we have this figure between 55-60% based on our in-depth research. This college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
New Mexico vs Toledo PredictionToledo +3.5 @ 1.91
New Mexico vs Toledo Bet Builder Tips
New Mexico vs Toledo Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
New Mexico Betting Favorites on the Moneyline
The sportsbooks’ betting odds have New Mexico as 1.71 favorites for this college game, implying that they are 58% likely to win. The market suggests that Toledo are least likely to win at 2.20.
The spread currently stands at 2.5 and the total points line is 160.5. Basketball fans regularly enjoy the opportunity to bet on Totals. If you're keen on Over 160.5, this selection is available at 1.91.
Wagering on the Race to 20 Points allows bettors to back favorites Toledo at 1.77. On the flip side, New Mexico are 1.91 should you think they’ll get to this total first.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a college basketball contest, visit the betting sites and check out the many available game lines and team props. Find the lines which are the most attractive.
As an alternative to the game lines and team props, check out the player props that are available. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on a player’s performance. The best gambling sites will provide lots of options.
Jamal Mashburn Jr. Favorite to Get Most Points
Jamal Mashburn Jr. is the favorite to score most points. He is priced at 1.83 to score Over 18.5 points. Alternatively, you can back Under at 1.91.
Instead of focusing on the overall outcome, some bettors prefer to look at the college basketball micro betting lines. As the name suggests, it means placing short-term in-game wagers and this might include Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
New Mexico Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 157.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 159.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 160.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 160.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.00 pts and allowed 78.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 77.80 pts and allowed 81.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 164.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 160.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 160.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 160.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 87.70 pts and allowed 76.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 88.10 pts and allowed 72.20 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Diego State||7||2||698||617||81||6-0||1-2||1L|
|San Jose State||5||5||741||678||63||4-1||1-4||3L|