Northern Arizona vs Hawaii Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Find Out Why Hawaii Can Cover the Spread
Our wager is Hawaii on the spread market. Back them off -13.5 at odds of 1.91 and be confident they can cover the line against Northern Arizona.
85-68 Triumph for Hawaii in Last H2H
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 78-69 win occurred against VMI Keydets.
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors were winners last time out. It was a 92-73 home victory against Niagara Purple Eagles.
The scoreline was 85-68 in favor of Hawaii when they last played Northern Arizona.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
A good deal of research goes into our college basketball picks. We start by studying the latest form and getting a handle on injuries. The key stats can then be used as the missing piece of the jigsaw.
Key Northern Arizona vs Hawaii stats:
We’re predicting a one-sided affair. Our pick is to take the big favorites at 1.91 to cover a -13.5 line on the NCAAB spread market.
If you want bigger odds, then you can move the line by selling points. Choose how many to sell until you are happy with the juice available.
Hawaii -13.5 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. However, we have this figure between 55-60% based on our in-depth research. This college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Northern Arizona vs Hawaii PredictionHawaii -13.5 @ 1.91
Northern Arizona vs Hawaii Bet Builder Tips
Northern Arizona vs Hawaii Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Make Hawaii Big Favorites
The latest Moneyline betting odds give Hawaii a 92% chance of winning this college game which means they’re overwhelming 1.08 favorites with the sportsbooks. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 8.50 about Northern Arizona.
The spread is currently 14, with the total points line at 142. A Totals bet is always available and can often provide value selections. If you're keen on Over 142, this selection is available at 1.91.
Those wanting to back Northern Arizona to win the Race to 20 betting can get odds of 1.33 that the favorites oblige. If you want to back Hawaii, then odds of 3.25 can be found.
You can find a nice selection of game lines and team props for every college basketball contest, with the betting sites creating many different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way lines where you can bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Northern Arizona Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +13.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +13.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- -13.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -13.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 152.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 144.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 139.5: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 139.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.20 pts and allowed 79.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.90 pts and allowed 75.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 130.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 132.00 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 139.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 139.5 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 68.20 pts and allowed 62.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 69.10 pts and allowed 62.90 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Cal State Northridge||5||3||632||564||68||2-1||3-2||1L|
|Long Beach State||6||4||780||762||18||2-0||4-4||3W|
|UC San Diego||5||4||706||627||79||5-2||0-2||1W|
|Cal State Fullerton||5||4||621||604||17||3-0||2-4||3W|
|Big Sky||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|