Paris vs Dijon Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
High-Scoring Game is On the Cards
We think that 165.5 is a generous total for Over backers when Paris Basketball meet JDA Dijon Basket. Take the 1.95 that we see the teams combine to good effect.
Teams’ Last Battle Saw 99-88 Dijon Victory
Paris lost on the road in their last game. Metropolitans 92 won 93-85. Dijon lost on the road in their previous game. JL Bourg won 92-90.
Dijon have won back-to-back encounters against Paris. It was a 95-85 victory on the road that was followed by a 99-88 home triumph. The previous 4 H2H meetings have involved Dijon winning three times.
Expert LNB Pro A Analysis
The latest team news and current form are always useful information when it comes to providing LNB Pro A picks. It’s also important to pay attention to the available stats so that we can make the best French basketball predictions.
Key Paris vs Dijon league stats:
We’re heading to the total market after finding that the line is set at a generous 165.5 points. Expect this number to be surpassed at 1.95 for this LNB Pro A contest.
There are ways to get bigger odds by betting Over on the Total market. Bettors often look to move the line so they can land a more profitable return if the selection wins.
Over 165.5 Probability
The betting sites make it a 51.2% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. Based on our in-depth research, we calculate the actual probability to be closer to 60%. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Paris vs Dijon PredictionOver 165.5 Points @ 1.95
Paris vs Dijon Bet Builder Tips
Paris vs Dijon Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Have Paris as Favorites
Paris Basketball are regarded as having a 67% chance of winning this LNB Pro A game according to the latest betting odds. The sportsbooks have priced them up at 1.50. The market suggests that JDA Dijon Basket are least likely to win at 2.70.
The spread currently stands at 5.5 and the total points line is 165.5. The Totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you fancy Over 165.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.95.
Paris are 1.63 should you want to back the favorites in the Race to 20 betting market. Dijon can be wagered at 2.20 to get to the 20-point mark first.
Basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the hundreds of markets which are available for every French Élite event on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
The gambling sites will have player props available for each game. Check out the various betting odds and take a view on whether a player’s Total Points, Three-Pointers, Blocks or Steals will hit over or under a certain line.
TJ Shorts Favorite to Get Most Points
The favorite to score most points is TJ Shorts. You can get 1.87 that he scores Over 17.5 points and the same odds that he goes Under.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to the LNB Pro A and micro betting markets can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-play, consider whether the next shot will be a Two or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest LNB Pro A regular season and play-off games stats.
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -6.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -6.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- +6.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +6.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 177.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 185.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 165.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 165.5 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 89.30 pts and allowed 88.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 95.30 pts and allowed 90.00 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 166.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 166.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 165.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 165.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.40 pts and allowed 82.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 80.90 pts and allowed 85.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
LNB Pro A Standings Select Season
|1 JL Bourg||2||0||193||139||54||1-0||1-0||2W|
|7 Le Mans||1||1||185||185||0||1-0||0-1||1W|
|16 Metropolitans 92||0||2||142||167||-25||0-1||0-1||2L|
|18 Le Portel||0||2||154||208||-54||0-1||0-1||2L|