Penn State vs Texas Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Penn State Nittany Lions
Get With Texas on the Spread
March Madness Second Round: We are confident that Texas will cover the spread. -5.5 seems a generous line and you can get 1.91 that they will win by a bigger margin against Penn State.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We’re keen to follow the latest form and understand any patterns that emerge. The same applies to injuries that could affect key players. Combined with the most important stats, there is plenty of information to make a verdict.
Key Penn State vs Texas stats:
Don’t miss out on the chance to side with the favorites on the spread at -5.5. On the face of it, this seems a generous NCAAB line and odds of 1.91 can be backed.
If you are looking for bigger odds, then you are able to move the line. Choose from a wide range of options and get rewarded if your selection exceeds expectations.
Last Games & H2H
Texas Longhorns last game saw them claim a 81-61 home win over Colgate Raiders. Penn State Nittany Lions triumphed in their previous game. It was on the road where Texas A&M Aggies were beaten 76-59.
Texas -5.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. After careful examination, our experts have this probability somewhere between 55-60%. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Penn State vs Texas PredictionTexas -5.5 @ 1.91
Penn State vs Texas Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: Our same game parlay pick is Texas -5.5 on the spread, under 140 and at least one team not to score 80 points and Texas to win on the Result & BTTS market.
Should you want to back different outcomes for the same game, then a bet builder will suit your needs. The betting sites create this personalised basketball wagering tool where you can hand-pick different selections and combine the odds together.
Penn State vs Texas Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Have Texas as Favorites
Texas have the shortest price to win this college game, with the sportsbooks giving them a 71% probability due to their 1.42 Money Line betting odds. Penn State are the underdogs at 3.00 and they’re regarded as least likely to win.
The spread is 5.5 and the total points line is currently 138. Basketball fans love the chance to get an alternative angle by going for a Totals wager. If you’re going for Under 138, this outcome can be backed at 1.91.
There’s a chance to back Texas at 1.57 to reach the 20-point total before their opponents. Should you want to go against the favorites, Penn State are available at 2.25.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a college basketball contest, visit the betting sites and check out the hundreds of available markets. Find the lines which are the most attractive.
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of markets.
Jalen Pickett Favorite to Score the Most Points
Jalen Pickett has been installed as favorite to score the biggest points total. You can get 1.83 about him going Over 17.5 points and 2.05 for over 6.5 assists.
It’s possible to use stats to your advantage when it comes to college basketball micro betting, especially if you’re predicting outcomes such as the Next Field Goal. Check out the live player, score and team props to see if you can find an angle.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Penn State Stats
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games
- +5.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- -5.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -5.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 137.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 140.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 140: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 140 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 70.40 pts and allowed 66.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 71.40 pts and allowed 69.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 137.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 141.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 140: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 140 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.80 pts and allowed 65.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 77.10 pts and allowed 64.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big 12||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|