Quimsa vs Gimnasia Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Gimnasia y Esgrima
Total Line Looks Too High and We’ll Go Under
There’s every chance that the total won’t be as high as 162.5, so we’re prepared to take the 1.83 that Quimsa and Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata go under the line.
Expert LNB Analysis
Team news plays a valuable role and we’re always monitoring the players who have an injury concern. We’ve also got a handle on the Argentine LNB form guide, with plenty of data provided which puts you in the picture in terms of stats.
Key Quimsa vs Gimnasia league stats:
162.5 points looks too big a number on the total line and we are happy to play the 1.83 about Under for this LNB showdown.
If you’re wanting to go Under a certain points total but fancy bigger odds, the Match Result & Total market could be a good option. You need the two combinations to work in your favour.
Last LNB Games & H2H
Quimsa and Gimnasia y Esgrima played each other in the previous game. Quimsa won 83-69. The past 10 games between the teams have seen Quimsa win seven times.
Under 162.5 Probability
The betting sites make it a 54.6% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. This basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Quimsa vs Gimnasia PredictionUnder 162.5 Points @ 1.83
Quimsa vs Gimnasia Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: We’ve compiled a same game parlay that includes under 162.5 points, along with Quimsa -9 on the spread and Quimsa/BTTS No on the Result & Both Teams to Score market.
A basketball bet builder is a fantastic way of cheering on different selections within the same game. You can predict a number of outcomes and get bigger odds than a single bet. The odds can combine to great effect.
Quimsa vs Gimnasia Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Quimsa Heavy Favorites in Eyes of the Sportsbooks
Quimsa are strong 1.24 favorites to win this LNB game according to the Moneyline betting odds. The sportsbooks give them a 81% chance of claiming victory. Gimnasia y Esgrima are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 3.85.
The spread currently stands at 9 and the total points line is 162.5. Basketball fans love the chance to get an alternative angle by going for a Totals wager. Those that want to back Under 162.5 can find odds of 1.83 available.
In the Race to 20 Points market, Quimsa are favorites and they can be backed at 1.48 to attain this total first. If you want to back Gimnasia, then betting odds of 2.55 can be found.
The betting sites offer hundreds of markets when it comes to Liga Nacional de Básquet contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The best gambling sites offer player prop betting to their customers. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on an individual’s performance within a game and it often involves wagering over or under a line.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to LNB micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on markets which tends to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-play odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Head to Head
Quimsa vs Gimnasia
- LNB: 24/05 2023 Quimsa 83 Gimnasia 69
- LNB: 02/04 2023 Gimnasia 81 Quimsa 77
- LNB: 19/02 2023 Quimsa 97 Gimnasia 92
- LNB: 02/04 2022 Gimnasia 75 Quimsa 97
- LNB: 18/02 2022 Quimsa 89 Gimnasia 80
- LNB: 15/03 2021 Quimsa 70 Gimnasia 76
- LNB: 11/12 2020 Gimnasia 61 Quimsa 76
- LNB: 28/01 2020 Gimnasia 87 Quimsa 91
- LNB: 04/12 2019 Quimsa 64 Gimnasia 61
- LNB: 24/04 2019 Quimsa 75 Gimnasia 80
Latest LNB regular season and play-off games stats.
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -9 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -9 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- +9 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +9 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 156.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 163.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 162.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 162.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.50 pts and allowed 72.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 90.60 pts and allowed 73.10 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 162.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 162.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 162.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 162.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.30 pts and allowed 79.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 83.70 pts and allowed 78.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
Live streaming is available for LNB games depending on where you are located. Sign into your funded sportsbook account and enjoy the action.
Fans love the opportunity to watch thousands of sporting events per year with the best betting apps.
LNB Standings Select Season
|4 Oberá TC||25||13||2944||2859||85||16-3||9-10||2W|
|5 Boca Juniors||25||13||3206||3030||176||15-4||10-9||4W|
|10 La Unión||20||17||3002||2944||58||12-6||8-11||6W|
|13 San Martín||19||19||2960||2814||146||17-2||2-17||2W|
|19 San Lorenzo||8||30||2906||3235||-329||8-11||0-19||1W|