Richmond vs UNLV Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Richmond Look a Great Bet to Win
The best betting angle could be the Moneyline and our prediction is Richmond at the current odds of 1.91. They can get the better of UNLV when the two teams clash.
Both Teams Dealt Losing Blow in Previous Game
Richmond Spiders lost their previous game, being beaten at home to Colorado Buffaloes 64-59.
UNLV Rebels were beaten 83-75 in their last game, being turned over at home to Florida State Seminoles.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
It’s always a case of checking out the latest team news to make expert college basketball recommendations. Then we get to work when it comes to unearthing the stats that are the most valuable.
Key Richmond vs UNLV stats:
Back the road team to get the better of the hosts in this NCAAB showdown. You can get 1.91 on the Moneyline for this pick and we think it’s value.
You can choose an alternative if you want bigger odds about a victory for Richmond. The Double Result market allows you to wager on them to lead at the halfway stage too.
Richmond Moneyline Probability
The sportsbooks are estimating that there is a 52.4% likelihood of this pick winning. Based on our in-depth research, we calculate the actual probability to be 55-60%. The bet can be recommended for this precise reason.
Richmond vs UNLV PredictionRichmond Moneyline @ 1.91
Richmond vs UNLV Bet Builder Tips
Richmond vs UNLV Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Moneyline Odds Suggest a Close Contest
The Moneyline odds about UNLV triumphing is priced at 1.68 and you can get Richmond at 2.20. The probability of the home team winning this college game is 60% according to the sportsbooks.
The spread is calculated to be 2.5, while total points comes in at 137.5. There is no denying the popularity of betting on Totals. If you're keen on Over 137.5, this selection is available at 1.95.
UNLV can be backed in lots of ways and that includes Race to 20 Points where they are 1.67 favorites. Richmond are 2.10 should you think they’ll make this total first instead.
There are stacks of game lines and team props s when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the top betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Points, Assists, Steals and Blocks.
There are some exciting college basketball micro betting lines that are created and they are available in-game. Among them are Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer. The long-ball option pays better, and in today’s game, you can never discount the three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -1 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games on the road
- +1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +1 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 134.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 143.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 135.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 135.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.70 pts and allowed 65.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 67.00 pts and allowed 76.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 144.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 144.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 135.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 135.5 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 71.10 pts and allowed 73.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 71.40 pts and allowed 72.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Diego State||7||1||625||538||87||6-0||1-1||6W|
|San Jose State||5||4||663||595||68||4-1||1-3||2L|
|Atlantic 10||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|