Rider vs Stony Brook Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Stony Brook Should Shine In This Game
Our betting prediction is that Stony Brook are going to cover the -2 on the spread. You can get 1.91 that there’s a bigger margin of victory against Rider.
Two Teams Defeated in Last Game
Rider Broncs suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 77-58 scoreline occurred on the road against Duquesne Dukes.
Stony Brook Seawolves were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 84-63 reverse against Nebraska Cornhuskers.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com are aware of injuries that could affect the outcome along with the form guide. We also leave no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the latest stats.
Key Rider vs Stony Brook stats:
It’s great to see the favorites given a -2 line on the spread at 1.91 as we’re expecting a bigger margin of victory in this NCAAB contest.
Looking for more juice from your selection? By moving the line, you are able to get bigger betting odds although you will need to take a riskier wager.
Stony Brook -2 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. However, our research has found that the actual probability is between 55-60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Rider vs Stony Brook PredictionStony Brook -2 @ 1.91
Rider vs Stony Brook Bet Builder Tips
Rider vs Stony Brook Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Predicting a Tight Affair
At betting odds of 1.71 with the sportsbooks, Stony Brook are regarded as 58% likely to win this college game. Rider are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 2.20.
There is a spread of 2 and total points has a line of 136.5. There is no denying the popularity of betting on Totals. If you want to wager Over 136.5, there are odds of 1.91.
Stony Brook are 1.71 should you want to back the betting favorites in the Race to 20 points. Rider can be wagered at 2.00 to get to the 20-point mark first.
There are stacks of game lines and team props s when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the top betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of choice.
There are always opportunities to enjoy college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find player and team props in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Stony Brook Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +2 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- -2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -2 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 144.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 137.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 137.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 137.5 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 71.40 pts and allowed 73.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 68.00 pts and allowed 69.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 142.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 129.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 137.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 137.5 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 67.60 pts and allowed 74.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 64.40 pts and allowed 64.70 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Coastal Athletic Association||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|William & Mary||4||6||773||764||9||4-2||0-4||1W|
|Metro Atlantic Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Mount St. Mary's||2||6||569||566||3||2-1||0-5||1L|