Saint Joseph's vs Kentucky Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Massive Kentucky Win Could Be On the Cards
There’s everything to like about the -15.5 line that Kentucky have to cover against Saint Joseph's. Take the 1.91 and feel confident that they get the job done.
Big Win for Kentucky in Previous Game
Saint Joseph's Hawks were defeated in their previous game. They were beaten at home to Texas A&M-Commerce Lions by a 57-54 scoreline.
Kentucky Wildcats last game saw them claim a 101-67 home win over Stonehill Skyhawks.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Knowing the players that are injured give us a helping hand when putting together college basketball recommendations. Once we’ve also looked at the form guide, we use the available stats and make predictions.
Key Saint Joseph's vs Kentucky stats:
We’re predicting a one-sided affair. Our pick is to take the big favorites at 1.91 to cover a -15.5 line on the NCAAB spread market.
There are lots of ways to wager on Kentucky and that includes Winning Margin. Choose from a range of fixed intervals and get rewarded if you’re on the money.
Kentucky -15.5 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success closer to 60%. This college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Saint Joseph's vs Kentucky PredictionKentucky -15.5 @ 1.91
Saint Joseph's vs Kentucky Bet Builder Tips
Saint Joseph's vs Kentucky Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Kentucky Big Favorites on the Moneyline
According to the Moneyline betting odds, Kentucky are red-hot 1.07 favorites with the sportsbooks and that means a 93% chance of winning this college game. For those wanting to back Saint Joseph's, you will find 9.50 about the underdogs.
The spread is 15 and the total points line is currently 152. The Totals offers basketball fans an alternative way of getting involved. Those who wager Under 152 can get 1.91.
If you think Kentucky can reach 20 points first, then odds of 1.22 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, Saint Joseph's are 4.00 to reach this total before their opponents.
College basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the wide range of team props and game lines which are available for every contest on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
We’re fond of player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Points, Assists, Three-Pointers, Rebounds and Steals among the choices and you can take a particular view.
Antonio Reeves Favorite to Get Most Points
Antonio Reeves is favorite when it comes to hitting the most buckets. You can get 1.87 that he goes Over 16.5 points or the same odds when it comes to Under.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to college basketball and micro betting can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-game, consider whether the next shot will be a Two or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Saint Joseph's Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +15.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +15.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games on the road
- -15.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -15.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 142.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 147.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 148: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 148 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.90 pts and allowed 68.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 73.20 pts and allowed 74.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 146.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 143.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 148: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 148 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.50 pts and allowed 67.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 77.70 pts and allowed 66.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Atlantic 10||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|