Sam Houston vs Troy Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Back Troy to Cause Sam Houston Problems
Troy look a great play at +2 on the spread. They could easily beat Sam Houston and the 1.91 about this selection makes appeal.
Big Win for Troy in Previous Game
Sam Houston Bearkats suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 70-67 scoreline occurred on the road against Ole Miss Rebels.
Troy Trojans won their last game which was at home. It was a 111-46 triumph against Reinhardt Eagles.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball recommendations are only made once we have established the latest team news. It’s also important to study the form and investigate the most relevant stats to get the full picture.
Key Sam Houston vs Troy stats:
We’re confident that the underdogs can either win or suffer a narrow defeat at +2. That makes them the best NCAAB wager and odds of 1.91 are available.
If you’re looking for a bigger potential return on your stake, there is always the option to move the line. Consider the betting odds and whether each line can be covered.
Troy +2 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. After careful examination, our team calculate this probability to be closer to 60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Sam Houston vs Troy PredictionTroy +2 @ 1.91
Sam Houston vs Troy Bet Builder Tips
Sam Houston vs Troy Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Close Contest Likely According to the Books
The sportsbooks are taking no chances with their Moneyline odds of 1.74 about Sam Houston which reflects they have a 57% chance of winning this college game. Troy are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 2.15.
The current spread is 2 and the total points line is 138.5. There are many ways to bet on basketball including Totals. If you want to bet Under 138.5, there are odds of 1.91.
Favorites Sam Houston are available at odds of 1.71 when it comes to beating the opposition to 20 points. Troy are chalked up at 2.00 to reach this total first.
If you’re wagering on college basketball, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the many game lines and team props. There’s a chance to wager pre-game and in-game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites will have player props available for each game. Check out the various betting odds and take a view on whether a player’s Total Points, Three-Pointers, Blocks or Steals will hit over or under a certain line.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the live lines, with the opportunity to bet on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Sam Houston Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -2 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- +2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +2 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 132.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 130.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 143.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 on the Road: Covered in 1 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 66.20 pts and allowed 66.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 64.40 pts and allowed 65.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 150.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 142.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 143.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 81.00 pts and allowed 69.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 79.90 pts and allowed 62.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Sun Belt||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Conference USA||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|New Mexico State||4||6||718||747||-29||4-2||0-4||1L|