São José vs Flamengo Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
São José to Make Life Tough for Flamengo
We’re confident that São José dos Campos can push for a victory and the +7.5 about them on the spread makes lots of appeal. Take 1.91 that they cover the line against Flamengo.
Flamengo Boast Outstanding Record Against São José
São José triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where Caxias do Sul were beaten 90-82. Flamengo previous game saw them claim a 92-55 home win over Brasília.
Flamengo triumphed 96-68 when they last played São José. It’s been a succession of Flamengo wins in the past 6 H2H meetings.
Expert Brazil NBB Analysis
The latest team news and current form are always useful information when it comes to providing NBB picks. It’s also important to pay attention to the available stats so that we can make the best Brazilian basketball predictions.
Key São José vs Flamengo league stats:
The underdogs look easy to back at 1.91 considering they’ve been given a spread of +7.5. This looks a good number when squaring off in this NBB contest.
There’s the chance to sell points and that means moving the line until you’re happy with the wager. It means a riskier bet but a bigger return on the odds available.
São José +7.5 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success between 55-60%. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this basketball bet.
São José vs Flamengo PredictionSão José +7.5 @ 1.91
São José vs Flamengo Bet Builder Tips
São José vs Flamengo Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Taking No Chances With Flamengo
With an estimated 77% chance of winning, the sportsbooks are taking no chances with their 1.30 betting odds about Flamengo triumphing in this NBB game. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 3.40 about São José dos Campos.
The spread is 7.5 and the total points line is currently 155.5. A Totals bet relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you’re going for Over 155.5, then the odds are 1.83.
Flamengo are favorites at odds of 1.53 when it comes to the Race to 20 Points betting, with São José available at 2.40 should you think they’ll reach this number first.
There are a wide range of game lines and team props when it comes to wagering on the Novo Basquete Brasil and we recommend visiting the top betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Three-Pointers. It’s a great way of betting on individual player performance and the gambling sites will provide lots of options.
It’s possible to use stats to your advantage when it comes to NBB micro betting, especially if you’re predicting outcomes such as the Next Field Goal. Check out the live player, score and team props to see if you can find an angle.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest NBB regular season and play-off games stats.
São José Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +7.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +7.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- -7.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -7.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 157.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 163.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 155: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 155 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.30 pts and allowed 77.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 80.10 pts and allowed 83.30 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 155.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 159.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 155: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 155 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 80.10 pts and allowed 75.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 83.90 pts and allowed 75.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NBB Standings Select Season
|3 Basquete Cearense||8||2||792||750||42||4-0||4-2||1L|
|4 Vasco da Gama||8||3||803||737||66||4-2||4-1||1W|
|7 São José||7||3||814||733||81||4-3||3-0||6W|
|10 São Paulo||5||6||862||889||-27||2-2||3-4||2W|
|12 Pato Basquete||5||8||963||1006||-43||3-3||2-5||4L|
|13 Caxias do Sul||4||7||789||878||-89||2-5||2-2||5L|
|14 União Corinthians||4||7||784||878||-94||2-4||2-3||5L|
|19 Mogi das Cruzes||1||10||807||890||-83||1-6||0-4||4L|