São Paulo vs Pato Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
We’re Expecting Pato to Cover the Spread
Pato Basquete look easy to back at 1.91 considering they’ve been given a spread of +8.5. This looks a good number when squaring off against São Paulo.
São Paulo Have 7 Wins in Previous 8 H2H Clashes
São Paulo won last time out by a 81-75 scoreline. It was on the road against Pinheiros. Pato Basquete won their previous game which was at home. It was a 87-83 triumph against Franca.
São Paulo won the most recent encounter between these sides. A 84-69 victory was registered against Pato. São Paulo have four straight victories against Pato. They have won 7 of the 8 previous head-to-head meetings.
Expert Brazil NBB Analysis
We use the latest injury information to come up with the best possible Brazilian NBB predictions. You will also see that we take a stats-led approach by considering the key numbers.
Key São Paulo vs Pato league stats:
Our best wager is for the underdogs to cover the spread. +8.5 at odds of 1.91 look more than generous and we’re happy to back this NBB pick.
There’s the chance to sell points and that means moving the line until you’re happy with the wager. It means a riskier bet but a bigger return on the odds available.
Pato +8.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. However, we think that the probability sits between 55-60% taking all factors into consideration. This basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
São Paulo vs Pato PredictionPato +8.5 @ 1.91
São Paulo vs Pato Bet Builder Tips
São Paulo vs Pato Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
São Paulo Heavy Favorites in Eyes of the Books
São Paulo have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 1.21 favorites for this NBB game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 83% chance of winning. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 4.25 about Pato.
The current spread is 8.5 and total points is 156.5. Basketball bettors regularly enjoy the opportunity to wager on Totals. If you’re wanting to back Over 156.5, the odds are 1.83.
If you think São Paulo can reach 20 points first, then odds of 1.48 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, Pato are 2.55 to reach this total before their opponents.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a contest in the Novo Basquete Brasil, visit the betting sites and check out the huge selection of game lines and team props. Find the lines which are the most attractive.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The best gambling sites offer player prop betting to their customers. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on an individual’s performance within a game and it often involves wagering over or under a line.
It’s possible to use stats to your advantage when it comes to NBB micro betting, especially if you’re predicting outcomes such as the Next Field Goal. Check out the live player, score and team props to see if you can find an angle.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
São Paulo vs Pato Basquete
- NBB: 14/01 2023 Pato Basquete 69 São Paulo 84
- NBB: 28/10 2022 São Paulo 99 Pato Basquete 90
- NBB: 23/03 2022 Pato Basquete 62 São Paulo 82
- NBB: 13/01 2022 São Paulo 86 Pato Basquete 77
- NBB: 01/03 2021 São Paulo 84 Pato Basquete 85
- NBB: 05/12 2020 Pato Basquete 71 São Paulo 80
- NBB: 04/02 2020 Pato Basquete 86 São Paulo 106
- NBB: 29/12 2019 São Paulo 87 Pato Basquete 63
Latest NBB regular season and play-off games stats.
São Paulo Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -8.5 Betting Line: Have not covered the spread in any of the last 10 games
- -8.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- +8.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +8.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 163.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 165.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 156.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 156.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 77.90 pts and allowed 85.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 86.40 pts and allowed 78.80 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 155.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 152.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 156.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 156.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 76.70 pts and allowed 78.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 71.70 pts and allowed 81.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NBB Standings Select Season
|4 São José||8||3||906||799||107||4-3||4-0||7W|
|5 Basquete Cearense||8||3||866||828||38||4-1||4-2||2L|
|6 Vasco da Gama||8||4||867||814||53||4-3||4-1||1L|
|9 São Paulo||6||6||940||966||-26||3-2||3-4||3W|
|11 União Corinthians||5||7||862||952||-90||2-4||3-3||1W|
|13 Pato Basquete||5||8||963||1006||-43||3-3||2-5||4L|
|15 Caxias do Sul||4||8||869||972||-103||2-5||2-3||6L|
|19 Mogi das Cruzes||2||10||884||963||-79||1-6||1-4||1W|