Southern Indiana vs Bucknell Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Bucknell Should Shine In This Game
Don’t miss out on the chance to side with Bucknell on the spread at -3.5. On the face of it, this seems a generous line and odds of 1.97 can be backed against Southern Indiana.
Each Team Lost Previous Clash
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles were defeated in their previous game. On the road, they suffered a 79-78 reverse against La Salle Explorers.
Bucknell Bison suffered a defeat in their last game. A 90-60 scoreline occurred on the road against Duke Blue Devils.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The latest team news and current form are always useful information when it comes to providing college basketball predictions. It’s also important to pay attention to the available stats so that we can make the best picks.
Key Southern Indiana vs Bucknell stats:
We are confident that the favorites will cover the spread in this NCAAB contest. -3.5 seems a generous line and you can get 1.97 that they will win by a bigger margin.
As a wagering alternative, you can choose to buy or sell points when it comes to your selection. Buy if you want a safer bet and sell to get more juice from the line.
Bucknell -3.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 50.8% chance of landing a return. In our opinion, there’s actually a probability of success between 55-60%. The bet can be recommended for this precise reason.
Southern Indiana vs Bucknell PredictionBucknell -3.5 @ 1.97
Southern Indiana vs Bucknell Bet Builder Tips
Southern Indiana vs Bucknell Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Bucknell Trading at Shorter Odds Than Southern Indiana
Bucknell are regarded as having a 58% chance of winning this college game according to the latest betting odds. The sportsbooks have priced them up at 1.71. Southern Indiana are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 2.20.
2.5 is the spread and 142 is the total points line. A Totals wager relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. Those who wager Under 142 can get 1.91.
The betting sites offer stacks of team props and game lines when it comes to most college basketball contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
There are always opportunities to enjoy college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find player and team props in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Southern Indiana Stats
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 144.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 149.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 140.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 140.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 68.50 pts and allowed 76.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 70.50 pts and allowed 79.00 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 135.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 132.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 140.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 140.5 at Home: Covered in 1 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 63.80 pts and allowed 71.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 63.50 pts and allowed 68.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Patriot League||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Ohio Valley||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|