Syracuse vs Gonzaga Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
A Tight Game In Store
Under 161 points could be on the money for this Syracuse at Gonzaga contest. Our prediction is based on a lower-scoring game and the odds of 1.91 looks like a value bet.
Two Teams Defeated in Last Game
Syracuse Orange were defeated in their previous game. They were beaten at home to Tennessee Volunteers by a 73-56 scoreline.
Gonzaga Bulldogs were defeated last time out. They were beaten at home to Purdue Boilermakers by a 73-63 scoreline.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We always have a keen eye on team news, while our college basketball experts have their finger on the pulse by knowing the latest form. You will also find a compendium of stats which provide some valuable pointers ahead of the action.
Key Syracuse vs Gonzaga stats:
When the teams line up in this NCAAB game, we’re not sure that the total points will go over the line. Based on this pick, you can land odds of 1.91 for Under 161 and this looks worth taking.
For a larger payout, many bettors will include their Under pick on the Total market with other selections. A Bet Builder is perfect for combining all your predictions.
Under 161 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. However, we think that the probability is close to 60% taking all factors into consideration. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this college basketball bet.
Syracuse vs Gonzaga PredictionUnder 161 Points @ 1.91
Syracuse vs Gonzaga Bet Builder Tips
Syracuse vs Gonzaga Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Gonzaga Big Favorites on the Moneyline
At betting odds of 1.12 with the sportsbooks, Gonzaga are regarded as 90% likely to win this college game. Syracuse are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 6.75.
The current spread is 12 and total points is 160.5. A bet on Totals allows fans to use the latest basketball data to good effect. If you want to bet Under 160.5, there are odds of 1.91.
Gonzaga can be backed in lots of ways and that includes Race to 20 Points where they are 1.31 favorites. Syracuse are 3.30 should you think they’ll make this total first instead.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball wagers. The betting sites have a huge selection of game lines and team props and it’s all about finding a bet which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Double-Doubles or Triple-Doubles, then the player prop betting could be up your street. It’s a great way of wagering on individual performance.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to college basketball micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on live lines which tend to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +12 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +12 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- -12 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -12 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 153.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 149.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 161: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 161 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.90 pts and allowed 80.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 73.40 pts and allowed 75.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 153.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 156.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 161: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 161 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.60 pts and allowed 69.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 85.40 pts and allowed 71.20 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|West Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|