TCU vs Gonzaga Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
TCU Horned Frogs
Will Gonzaga Cover the Spread?
March Madness Second Round: It’s great to see Gonzaga with a -4.5 line on the spread at 1.91 as we’re expecting a bigger margin of victory against TCU.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com check injury updates regularly and combine this with the form guide. We’re also able to consult a database of stats and present the key numbers to our readers.
Key TCU vs Gonzaga stats:
We’re confident of backing the favorites to cover the -4.5 spread. This is a generous NCAAB betting line and they look a great wager at odds of 1.91.
A Bet Builder provides you with the chance to combine Gonzaga on the Spread with other picks. For every additional selection, the odds are boosted.
Last Games & H2H
Gonzaga Bulldogs were winners last time out. It was a 82-70 home victory against Grand Canyon Antelopes. TCU Horned Frogs claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 72-70 win occurred against Arizona State Sun Devils.
Gonzaga -4.5 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. This is why we can recommend this college basketball bet.
TCU vs Gonzaga PredictionGonzaga -4.5 @ 1.91
TCU vs Gonzaga Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: Our same game parlay pick is Gonzaga -4.5 on the spread, under 157 and at least one team not to score 80 points and Gonzaga to win on the Result & BTTS market.
The bet builder option is great for basketball bettors wanting a personalised multi-leg wager on the same game. It’s especially good if you have a strong view on the likely outcomes and the odds for each pick are combined.
TCU vs Gonzaga Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Gonzaga Could Have the Edge Say Sportsbooks
Gonzaga are 1.50 favorites and that means a 67% chance of winning this college game according to the Money Line betting odds with the sportsbooks. TCU are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 2.70.
There is a spread of 4.5 and total points has a line of 153. The Totals market is always available and can often provide value selections. If you want to bet Under 153, there are odds of 1.91.
If you think Gonzaga can reach 20 points first, then odds of 1.57 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, TCU are 2.25 to reach this total before their opponents.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
We’re fond of player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Points, Assists, Three-Pointers, Rebounds and Steals among the choices and you can take a particular view.
Drew Timme Favorite to Get Most Points
Drew Timme is the favorite to score most points. Odds of 1.87 can be found for him scoring Over 20.5 points and there are the same odds for him to go Under.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, college basketball micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +4.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- -4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games
- -4.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 142.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 143.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 157: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 157 on the Road: Covered in 1 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 71.50 pts and allowed 71.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 69.80 pts and allowed 73.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 162.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 162.30 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 157: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 157 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 91.30 pts and allowed 71.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 90.10 pts and allowed 72.20 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|West Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Big 12||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|