Tennessee vs Purdue Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Get With Purdue to Cover the Line
Wager on Purdue with a -3 spread when they face Tennessee. We’re confident they can cover this appealing line at odds of 1.91.
Last H2H Saw Purdue Triumph in Overtime
Tennessee Volunteers got the win in their previous game. A 73-56 triumph occurred on the road when playing Syracuse Orange.
Purdue Boilermakers triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where Gonzaga Bulldogs were beaten 73-63.
Purdue won the last encounter between the pair. Enjoying a 99-94 (OT) triumph when facing Tennessee.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The formbook is always a good place to start ahead of making college basketball predictions. Team news is also an important port of call, while the stats we present always tell an interesting story.
Key Tennessee vs Purdue stats:
We expect the favorites to cover the -3 line on the spread market. This is a good number and that’s why we’re playing them at 1.91 for this NCAAB showdown.
Buying and selling points with a betting site gives you the opportunity to choose different lines. The former will mean shorter odds, while a sell leads to a bigger potential return.
Purdue -3 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. Based on our in-depth research, we calculate the actual probability to be closer to 60%. This college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Tennessee vs Purdue PredictionPurdue -3 @ 1.91
Tennessee vs Purdue Bet Builder Tips
Tennessee vs Purdue Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Purdue Betting Favorites on the Moneyline
Purdue are 1.61 favorites and that means a 62% chance of winning this college game according to the Moneyline betting odds with the sportsbooks. Tennessee are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 2.45.
The spread currently stands at 3.5 and the total points line is 133.5. Basketball fans regularly enjoy the opportunity to bet on Totals. If you’re going for Over 133.5, then the odds are 1.91.
Favorites Purdue are available at odds of 1.67 when it comes to beating the opposition to 20 points. Tennessee are chalked up at 2.10 to reach this total first.
If you’re planning to place a bet on a college basketball contest, visit the betting sites and check out the wide range of team props and game lines. Find the lines which are the most attractive.
There is regularly betting value to be found from wagering on the player props with the best online gambling sites. You can find lots of ways to back for or against a specific player lining up for one of the two teams.
Zach Edey Favorite to Score the Most Points
Zach Edey is the market leader to rack up the most points. You can back 1.87 that this player gets Over 20.5 points. Alternatively, Under is trading at the same odds.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the live lines, with the opportunity to bet on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +3 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- -3 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -3 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 131.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 134.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 134: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 134 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 70.40 pts and allowed 61.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 67.70 pts and allowed 66.60 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 138.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 140.90 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 134: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 134 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 75.50 pts and allowed 62.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 77.20 pts and allowed 63.70 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|